Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Golf

That was absolutely brilliant viewing imo. 

The leader board was all over the place back 9.

I reckon tomorrow will be amazing and I don't find Scottie boring like some are saying, he's ****ing incredible. 

I want XS to birdie a few early ones and get himself in contention early. 

• Like 2

In other news I played Six Hills earlier today. Absolute shit show. Several holes had grass that was a few inches long on the "fairways". Like trying to hack your way round the rough. I struggled to only just break 100.

They claim the soft ground means they can't get the mowers out to certain holes yet they're still charging full price for it (we paid £30 each for a society with coffee beforehand). It wasn't that soft IMO, only on a few downhill sections. 

Don't play it is my advice. And if you do certainly not until later in the summer. 

22 minutes ago, The Bear said:

In other news I played Six Hills earlier today. Absolute shit show. Several holes had grass that was a few inches long on the "fairways". Like trying to hack your way round the rough. I struggled to only just break 100.

They claim the soft ground means they can't get the mowers out to certain holes yet they're still charging full price for it (we paid £30 each for a society with coffee beforehand). It wasn't that soft IMO, only on a few downhill sections. 

Don't play it is my advice. And if you do certainly not until later in the summer. 

Yeah we attempted to play last Thursday and came off after around 4 holes. 

• Like 1

Some 30 mins that. Everyone has gone to shit and Scotty is clinging on lol 

Bit of a shame though, looked like it was set to be the tightest masters in a while. 

Let’s see how he handles Amen! 

• Like 1