Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Leicester's biggest flop signings

No way! How can you write that? How can you justify that? Had the team not evolved in the way they did he might have been a half-decent addition to a mid-table outfit. Maybe an inappropriate but, but certainly not a bad buy. Why not include Benalouane and Inler at the same time on that basis?

Akinbiyi, as bad as he was, scored more Premier League goals than Kramaric and was 2 million pounds cheaper. How can you not say Kramaric was a flop for us?

• Like 1

Do you want me to repeat what I wrote? Because your reasoning isn't persuasive enough to change my thinking. In fact it's not reasoning at all - it's your opinion.

At least Akinbyi had many more opportunities to impress - 58 appearances compared with 15.

The transfer fee comparison is bollox too. £5m twenty years ago - you work out the PVP.

So what's your beef, Bovril? Jog on, sunshine, there's a good 'un.

:appl:

And you're right about the transfer fee bit... that was naughty of me.

Tunchev and Clemence, think we paid a bit of a fee for both?

Ah mate you can't say that about Tunch, he was excellent in the games he played and would have been a bit of a legend but he copped a very bad knee injury early on in his City career and pretty much never played again if I remember rightly.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Edited by Paddy.

Tunchev and Clemence, think we paid a bit of a fee for both?

Clemence absolutely. Tunch was great when he played though. Certainly not a waste of money IMHO.

Roger Davies, for those of you who can remember.

He looked impressive at Derby when he invariably come off the bench and scored. Was signed by Bruges and, in those days, anyone going abroad was viewed as being a good player. So, when we signed him we thought that he would score the goals that would save us from relegation.