Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

Player ratings

Guest ttfn

Schmeichel 6 - Distribution was terrible. Again.

De Laet 6 - Good going forward, iffy defensively.
Morgan 7 - Played fine.
Keane 6
Schlupp 7 - Thought he did much better than Thursday. Still definitely not a left back.

Knockaert 7.5 - Always a threat. Won the penalty with a brilliant run which will be forgotten about.
King 8 - Ace. Again. Honestly think he could do a decent job in a mid-table Premier League side. We need to make keeping him and...
James 7.5 -... a priority.
Dyer 5 - Offered little.

Nugent 7 - Took his goal well, decent off the ball but tired badly and I am disappointed that he didn't seem interested in the pen.
Wood 5.5 - Immobile.

Subs:
Kane 4 - Nah, sorry.
Drinkwater 5 - Has been poor for months. Unsurprised at his lack of contribution today.

Schmeichel 6

De Laet 6
Morgan 7 - Solid
Keane 6
Schlupp 7

Knockaert 7
King 8 - MOTM - Covered ground well.
James 8
Dyer 5 - Not good enough.

Nugent 7
Wood 6

Kasper 6

RDL 7 - yet again I can't really remember a single threatening attack down that side.

Morgan 6.5 

Keane 6 - shakier than usual, thought he could've done better with the first two goals. Although nobody was expecting the first. 

Schlupp 5 - still not a left back. Still ridiculously scared to do anything other than smack it in the direction he's facing. Put us under unnecessary pressure at least 10 times. 

Knocky 7 - pen aside he seemed a threat

King 8.5 - hero

James 7

Dyer 6 - huffed and puffed but Anya matched him for pace. And we all know once pace is out the equation, bless him, but Lloyd isn't up to much.

Nuge 7

Wood 5.5

Amazed to see Schlupp get some 6s and 7s! I typed 5 and thought for a good few moments "wow that's being kind but don't want to ruin the kid, he's a striker playing left back." If I'm being honest his performance barely warranted any score at all. He was woeful. 

Kasper - 6 

RDL - 6

Morgan - 7

Keane - 6 

Schlupp - 6 - Opposite to the home leg, this time he was poor on the ball (always hoofing) but defended well

Knockaert - 7

James - 7 

King - 9 - MOTM

Dyer - 6 

Nugent - 7

Wood - 6

Kane - 5

Drinkwater N/A 

Schmeichel 6 - Couldn't do anything about the first goal, but drifted for the final goal, when should have stuck to his line. 

De Laet 7 - Good performance going forwards
Morgan 7 - Solid & dependable as always
Keane 5 - Poor display and think we need a pacey centre back next season to partner Morgan
Schlupp 6 - Kept Anya at bay for most of the match, Konch would have got ripped apart if he had played.  Right decision by Pearson.

Knockaert 7 - Played well and caused problems, gave the ball away a little to often.
King 9 - MOM
James 8 - Solid display
Dyer 6 - Good going forward, needs a pacey striker to run with him.

Nugent 8 -  Scored and ran his heart out
Wood 6 - Held the ball up well and played as the lone striker for a lot of the match

Subs:
Kane 3 - Got to be in his contract that he needed to play, been useless for matches on end now.
Drinkwater 5 - Wrong player to replace Dyer

Kasper 6 - average and cost us

De Laet 6 - usual

Morgan 6 - usual

Keane 7 - played well for me

Schlupp 5 - not a defender, out of position too much

Knockaert 6 - love the guy BUT WHY?!

James 7 - really good again

King 9/10 - MOTM by a clear mile, played with his heart on his sleeve

Dyer 6 - good, shouldn't have been subbed

Nugent 7 - love him, scored

Wood 6 - improvement from Thursday but ineffective

Drinkwater 3 (SELL SELL SELL) challenged for fvck all, ran around like a headless chicken

Kane 6 - alright, some good play

Pearson 4 - shouldn't have subbed Dyer, got it wrong for me

King and Morgan were the standouts for me today.  Some of Morgan's clearances were top drawer and Kings work rate phenomenal.  I don't think anyone put more effort in than Kingy.  Hugely disappointing in the end though.

Schmeichel- 6

De Laet- 6

Keane- 6

Morgan- 7

Schlupp- 4

Knockaert- 7

King- 8 (This boy has had a great end to the season. Needs to keep it up next year)

James- 7 (A big plus from the campaign)

Dyer- 4

Wood- 5

Nugent- 7

Kasper 7 not sure what he was doing flying across the goal for their winner though when the cross came in

De Laet 6. Let too many crosses come in, didn't get forward like he usually does

Morgan 7.5 pretty good

Keane 6 bit shaky

Schlupp 5 As with De Laet, their right back got past him with ease quite often

Dyer 6 very quiet

King 8.5 MOTM. Everywhere

James 7 sound performance

Knockaert 8 thought he worked his socks off. Never gave in

Wood 6 slightly better than Thursday. Still maintain he's carrying an injury

Nugent 7 played well, good goal

Kane 4 little boy lost. Woeful

Drinkwater 6 still think he's a decent player for us. Did ok

Kasper - 7 - Some good stops, although what on earth was he doing trying to bear hug Vydra for their winner? Should have stayed on his line or came and punched the ball. He's not to blame for their goal though, no one is.

Schlupp - 6 - Much better, still a bit shaky and was a poor decision playing him, Watford targeted him all game.

Keane - 6 - Caught ball watching a couple of times, although he did make some good tackles and closed down well when needed.

Morgan - 7 - A tough challenge today from t*** Deeney, dealt with it well most of the time.

RDL - 8 - Got forward well and caused massive problems for them. Good defensively.

King - 8 - Ran his heart out and made some brilliant tackles. Could have been much worse without him mopping up.

James - 7 - Really good performance, kept the ball well and orchestrates the attack well. 

Dyer - 6 - Lost the ball quite a few times, caused the wing back problems. Again his final ball wasn't great when we needed it.

Knockaert - 7 (8 Without the penalty miss) - Ran his socks off. Got around the pitch and really drove the team forward. Moments of brilliance. Penalty should have been smashed, but never mind. He created everything for us.

Wood - 6 - Held the ball up well for the most part, some good runs.

Nugent - 7 - Well played. Dropped deep and kept running for the team, good goal to bring us back into the driving seat. Wanted him or James to take the penalty.

Kane - 5 - Didn't do much, just gave everyone else a break by closing down early.

DD - 6 - When he came on, He mopped up some stuff early on and created chances.

Why on earth we had 5-6 players waiting for the penalty rebound I will never know. 1-2 people max in a situation like that. That counter would never of happened if we hadn't of got complacent.

Good game though, better team won. We showed heart and passion and look good to improve next season with the backbone we have now. Lets be honest, everything we achieved in the playoffs was going to be a bonus, over the course of the season, we didn't deserve the play off spot.

Well played though, you did us proud.

Schmeichel 7 - He was fine, nothing to say, good as always.

De Laet 6 - Nice game of him, I like his dribbles.
Morgan 6 - He was fine.
Keane 7 - Solid game of him , imo.
Schlupp 4 - Just a failure, can't handle with this position, every time he gets the ball he kicks it out instead of passing/waiting/dribbling.

Knockaert 5 - Wanted it too bad he just lost it.
King 8 - Please keep him.
James 7 - Good performenct.
Dyer 5.5 - Nothing special, still not enough.

Nugent 7 - Was our leader in this game.
Wood 5 - Horrible in my opinion, is that the Wood we were used to? Still better than the 1st leg.

Subs:
Kane 3 - He is so apathetic it just drives me crazy, robotic alike, but a spoilt one.
Drinkwater 5.5 - He was fine I think, but still not enough, where is your strength lad?

Kasper 5 - Didn't dive for the first, could've saved the second, what on earth was he doing for the third? Shoddy distribution.

De Laet 6 - Attacked well rarely troubled in defence.

Schlupp 6 - A better game than Thursday.

Morgan 7 - Tough battle with Deeney. Defends so well.

Keane 6 - Good in the air but a bit suspect on the floor.

Dyer 7 - Tried getting at them but was often crowded out.

Knockaert 8 - May have missed the penalty but he has his best game for a while.

James 7 - another good display, season ending too early for him.

King 9 - One of the best displays he's put in for the club, legend in the making.

Nuge 8 - Scored, put in one hell of a shift too. The Nuge we know.

Wood 5 - Offered next to nothing. Hopefully he'll be fully fit come the start of the season.

Kane 5 - After Thursdays display I was disappointed with what he offered.

Drinkwater 5 - holds onto the ball for too long, would've rather have seen Marshall come on. We instantly became that bit more negative when Drinkwater came on.

Archived