Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterlad96

Slating.

Anybody else get a lot of abuse today at work school college ect? I know I did! But the thing that pisses me off is the fact that most of them are Man united or Liverpool fans that have never been to a game, they don't seem to understand that yes we blew it but we were lucky to be there in the first place! Luckily there is a Brentford fan in my class so we felt each others pain.

To be fair I got loads of support from my mates at work, Leeds, Bradford, B'ham City fans (we are a national company).

Said it was an excellent game and we deserved to take it to extra time.

Anybody else get a lot of abuse today at work school college ect? I know I did! But the thing that pisses me off is the fact that most of them are Man united or Liverpool fans that have never been to a game, they don't seem to understand that yes we blew it but we were lucky to be there in the first place! Luckily there is a Brentford fan in my class so we felt each others pain.

Got an exam tomorrow, where I'll no doubt get ripped to shreds for it. Bellends support Arsenal and have never been to a game in their lives. Hate it so much.

Got Reading, Everton, Rangers, couple of United and alot of Spurs fans where I work.

Most of them are alright. The United fans have been to a handful of games during the last few years (more than most, but still f**king sh*t).

I find it pointless discussing football with plastic fans anyway, they will never, ever understand what it's like to really support a proper team.

I work as a teacher in Wolverhampton and the kids were relentless today chanting, "Come on Watford!", To which I replied "At least we are still in the championship!", that shut them up!

should have dished out some detentions!

Archived