Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dobbo54

I have heard a rumour that our home friendly is Man U

Not arsed about playing an English side. Nothing against them just don't think there's anything massively gripping about playing a side in a friendly who we could play in the league in the next couple of years.

At least Madrid really was probably something like a once in a lifetime thing.

If it's going to be some 'glamour' friendly I'd want a side who'll bring a decent away end.

Man Utd would

:yesyes:

Best not be, I about fell sleep in the Sunderland game this season

Quote where I said Madrid brought a lot of away fans?

Are you ever not negative, even when I'm in a good mood you always bring me down...

Sorry for having an opinion lol You've clearly been quite selective then.

I want it to be a Spanish team with an overweight goalkeeper so we have that rare opportunity to sing "who ate all the paella, who ate all the paella, you fat bastard you fat bastard you ate all the paella". Doesn't have to be a keeper I suppose, where is Benitez going next ?

Quote where I said Madrid brought a lot of away fans?

Sorry for having an opinion lol You've clearly been quite selective then.

Not really, you talk an awful lot of shit on twitter too. About 36,000 tweets is it? Get a life.

jesus what utter tripe, some random guy says we are playing Man Utd and the thread gets 4 pages long. Boring boring boring

BREAKING NEWS

man posts comment in online forum and people respond.

Shock horror. What is the world coming too and when will it end.

Archived