Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dobbo54

I have heard a rumour that our home friendly is Man U

Firstly who cares? Friendly game are purely for fitness.

Secondly, it will not be a big draw like Man U or Madrid. This is Pearson we are talking about. Last season he chose Sunderland because of the battle they would give us.

Is it just Pearson that decides friendlies?

I've heard it's Coventry.

It seems they ticked the 'Arrange Friendly' clause when agreeing to ground share with us.

We will be playing Cov in the league with this Joker managing the team.

As for a Man Utd friendly, wow! Who gives a feck?

Cuddly K has spoken.

We will be playing Cov in the league with this Joker managing the team.

As for a Man Utd friendly, wow! Who gives a feck?

Cuddly K has spoken.

This joker who has never been relegated and finished no lower than 9th with us, three times in the top six?

Yeah, real tradition of relegation battles :rolleyes:

How many games did we win in the last 17 games last season?

Kenneth hath spoken.

Aside from that, we finished in the play offs. As we have done twice under Nige.

Van Persie didn't score in 7 or 8 games, doesn't make him a bad player.

How many games did we win in the last 17 games last season?

Kenneth hath spoken.

And that automatically means we are going to be in a relegation battle does it?

You can criticise Pearson for many things but being near the bottom of the league, or even in the bottom half a lot, isn't one of them.

What is it with people advertising the fact they are called Ken, or even worse, "Kenneith" on this forum?

If I was called Ken I'd be doing my upmost to make sure most people didn't find this out in real life never mind on the internet when I can hide behind anyname I choose, absloute train wreck of a name.

In fact, if it wasn't for Ken Barlow and Ken Masters from Street Fighter II I think it'd be battling Norman and Gordon for worst name in human history.

(Regibold has spoken)

Guest MattP

What is it with people advertising the fact they are called Ken, or even worse, "Kenneith" on this forum?

If I was called Ken I'd be doing my upmost to make sure most people didn't find this out in real life never mind on the internet when I can hide behind anyname I choose, absloute train wreck of a name.

In fact, if it wasn't for Ken Barlow and Ken Masters from Street Fighter II I think it'd be battling Norman and Gordon for worst name in human history.

(Regibold has spoken)

lol lol

Aside from that, we finished in the play offs. As we have done twice under Nige.

Van Persie didn't score in 7 or 8 games, doesn't make him a bad player.

Well thats ok then, and there was me thinking we had blown our best chance of promotion in years, from what is a competitive but piss poor division, (Hull went up, says it all), and that the current manager had just presided over one of the worst runs in the clubs history! 

Lets hope we don`t start the first 17 games next season how we finished the last 17 games of last season, although i`m sure the Pearsonites will find some excuse for the failings of Saint Pearson!

Archived