Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dobbo54

I have heard a rumour that our home friendly is Man U

Part of me thinks they wouldn't have it down on the OS as a "TBC" unless it was quite a big draw. Although I quite enjoyed Sunderland last year, I'd much rather get the KP packed for something like Man Utd or similar - even with a half-strength squad, it'd put our squad through their paces well before the season commences and give the fans something to talk about.

I'm guessing a Norwich or WBA would be more likely though. We'll just have to wait and see

I don't know why anyone cares about pre season friendlies. I hate them with a passion.

why? with a passion?? bit strong what would you like us just to go into a season without playing a game for 3/4 months???

Not arsed about playing an English side. Nothing against them just don't think there's anything massively gripping about playing a side in a friendly who we could play in the league in the next couple of years.

At least Madrid really was probably something like a once in a lifetime thing.

If it's going to be some 'glamour' friendly I'd want a side who'll bring a decent away end.

Not arsed about playing an English side. Nothing against them just don't think there's anything massively gripping about playing a side in a friendly who we could play in the league in the next couple of years.

At least Madrid really was probably something like a once in a lifetime thing.

If it's going to be some 'glamour' friendly I'd want a side who'll bring a decent away end.

Yeah because Madrid packed out the away end lol

Archived