Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Annoying

Last weekend, the club said they'd announce the home friendly fixture 'in the coming days' 9 days later, were still waiting..

It's really starting to annoy me, hope I'm not the only one

How drastically will it change your life?

What annoys me most is we seem to be the last club to release the new kit every season, some other clubs wear their new kit on the last day of the season but we're lucky if ours is ready for the first friendly.

Never mind, it gives you something to look forward to!

What annoys me most is we seem to be the last club to release the new kit every season, some other clubs wear their new kit on the last day of the season but we're lucky if ours is ready for the first friendly.

We wore the next season's kit when we beat Ipswich on the last day a couple of seasons back.

I do find it annoying how the club regularly appear to be late too, with kits for example I don't mind a 1 year kit cycle but I would much prefer it if they were released at the beginning of the summer like other clubs so at least you can wear it on holiday and have it for the summer. Puma are regularly on good time with all the other clubs they deal with although yet again this year we are 1 of the last. If you have an existing contract with a manufacturer you have all season to develop and prepare your product for this it is very poor marketing and also can lose the club potential revenue aswell

I think you need to get a life really, I don't mean to be rude but if this is the biggest worry in your life you're doing alright aren't you.

My hero!!!

One - The kit will be shit

Two - All friendlies are meaningless and shit

Three - Grown men with there own name on the back of shirts should all be bussed to watch Coventry as they are clearly a knob

Four - No one cares anymore, about anything

Five - Spiralling costs of beer is forcing pubs to close

Six - It's not impressive ordering a Vindaloo on a first date with a girl

Seven - Nigel Pearson's press conferences have no bearing on anything, please just stop bring it up. Please.

Eight - The crowd at a Tyson Fury fight are just amazing. Those lads love a vest!

I do find it annoying how the club regularly appear to be late, with kits for example I don't mind a 1 year kit cycle but I would much prefer it if they were released at the beginning of the summer like other clubs so at least you can wear it on holiday. Puma are regularly on good time with all the other clubs they deal with although yet again this year we are 1 of the last. If you have an existing contract with a manufacturer you have all season to develop and prepare your product for this it is very poor marketing and also can lose the club potential revenue aswell

Or, do they think in some sort of adverse way that there would be a bigger rush to buy the new shirt because of how late it's been released?

I could understand if they're working on a design but if it's a template we're having you'd have thought it'd have been released now. New shirt is rumoured to have a collar.

It's not like anything else is important in a week's time, like I dunno, next season's fixtures? I guess that's not important. Playing for a packet of mini cheddars against a second rate nobody premier league club seems more appealing to OP.

I think you need to get a life really, I don't mean to be rude but if this is the biggest worry in your life you're doing alright aren't you.

Think thats a bit harsh mate. Theres not much going on at the club at the minute....Official news wise. So the guy just wants something (Leicester orientated) to have a good read about!

Or, do they think in some sort of adverse way that there would be a bigger rush to buy the new shirt because of how late it's been released?

I could understand if they're working on a design but if it's a template we're having you'd have thought it'd have been released now. New shirt is rumoured to have a collar.

Gash

Archived