davieG Posted 24 June 2013 Posted 24 June 2013 OS CASUAL FANSTORE SALES ASSISTANTS Leicester City Football Club is currently looking for experienced Sales Assistants to join our Fanstore team on a casual basis. You will be required to work hours as required to fit the business needs, which could include weekends, evenings and matchdays. You must have strong communication and customer service skills, have a proactive approach to your work, be hard working, self motivated and a good team player. Previous experience within a customer facing role would be preferable. This is a fantastic opportunity to join Leicester City Football Club and play an active part in the Clubs progression. If you have the experience and skills we are looking for, please come along to our Recruitment Evening on Thursday 27th June 2013 at 6pm, Leicester City Football Club, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL. Leicester City Football Club is an equal Opportunities Employer MATCH DAY CAR PARK ATTENDANT Would you like to improve the standards of our car parking on a Match Day? Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, combined with a polite and courteous manner? If you can cope in stressful situations in a calm and professional manner we want to hear from you! Key responsibilities for this role include: Controlling vehicle entry points Directing traffic movement Checking vehicle authorisation Patrolling the security of vehicles parked at the King Power Stadium and other peripheral sites. If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply byclicking hereto download an application form. Completed forms to be emailed to[email protected]or alternatively post to: The HR Department, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester LE2 7FL Closing Date: Wednesday, 26th June 2013 Leicester City Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer CATERING VACANCIES Compass at Leicester City Football Club are currently recruiting for the 2012/13 season. For details please click on the following link http://www.compasseventjobs.com/leicestercityfc If you wish to apply for a job vacancy at Leicester City Football Club, please email your CV[email protected]or post it to: Human Resources King Power Stadium Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL. We kindly request that no speculative employment enquires/CVs are sent to the above addresses. Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/global/careers.aspx#BVRsJJrzhmWrzQHZ.99
Larry_LCFC Posted 24 June 2013 Posted 24 June 2013 They have really sold that car park attendants job to me... Would you like to improve the standards of our car parking on a Match Day? Yes... its been my live long ambition. Every since I was a child have I wanted to stand in the freezing cold and pissing rain directing cars into spaces.
Marmite Posted 24 June 2013 Posted 24 June 2013 They have really sold that car park attendants job to me... Would you like to improve the standards of our car parking on a Match Day? Yes... its been my live long ambition. Every since I was a child have I wanted to stand in the freezing cold and pissing rain directing cars into spaces.
Guest MattP Posted 24 June 2013 Posted 24 June 2013 I nearly had a fight with the car parking attendant after a game last year, being a grade a willy puller is a must for that job.
kylestyle06 Posted 24 June 2013 Posted 24 June 2013 Excellent career a car park attendant. Endless opportunities .. sign me up
MC Prussian Posted 24 June 2013 Posted 24 June 2013 It always sounds so fancy when they use the term "career" in connection with lower-end job opportunities at the club.
Strokes Posted 24 June 2013 Posted 24 June 2013 They have really sold that car park attendants job to me... Would you like to improve the standards of our car parking on a Match Day? Yes... its been my live long ambition. Every since I was a child have I wanted to stand in the freezing cold and pissing rain directing cars into spaces. You should apply, you sound perfect.
MPH Posted 24 June 2013 Posted 24 June 2013 Was half expecting : " Chairman wanted. Knowledge of football is a must. People who shop at Harrods need not apply ".
djedmundo Posted 24 June 2013 Posted 24 June 2013 I demand a 3 year contract and 30k a week......hell it worked for some a few seasons back
DANGEROUS TIGER Posted 24 June 2013 Posted 24 June 2013 They have really sold that car park attendants job to me... Would you like to improve the standards of our car parking on a Match Day? Yes... its been my live long ambition. Every since I was a child have I wanted to stand in the freezing cold and pissing rain directing cars into spaces. Great job for N.P. then. I bet he applies.
jonthefox Posted 24 June 2013 Posted 24 June 2013 Iv'e thought about being a steward before. Y'know, get in for nowt.
Rincewind Posted 24 June 2013 Posted 24 June 2013 I was sort of offered a car park attendent job. I went for a steward but the woman doing the interviewing said it might be too physical but she called up the woman in charge of the car park who said if it was cleared by the financial office I had a good chance. Never heard from them again. What she said it invoved was getting there (Saturday) around 10.30 direct public and players official cars until 15 minutes or so after KO. Come out before half time for early leavers. Go back into the ground 15 minutes before end then stay till around 6pm. Think it was minimum wages eight hour shifts. This was the beginning of last season. Not sure if I'd want to do it now. I feel a lot less fitter than last year but I'd see the games for free.
dynamark Posted 24 June 2013 Posted 24 June 2013 Compass are advertising on jobsearch.Obviously one brain cell is a requirement. funny feeling the catering will not be improving this year.Ms Whelan or whoever should get down ther and take along hard look its garbage
Rincewind Posted 24 June 2013 Posted 24 June 2013 One brain cell along with health abd safety certificate a securiyu steward klivence deaF EARS to ignore the abuse along with a turnable cheek. Plus one more brain cell than the average supporter.
Bayfox Posted 24 June 2013 Posted 24 June 2013 You should apply, you sound perfect. he may want someone to fill the form in and explain it has been a life long ambition mind.
StanSP Posted 24 June 2013 Posted 24 June 2013 Obviously these jobs won't be their careers (I hope not!), but at least it gives them some experience and a starting point if they want to work within the club for the rest of their life. More so for the sales assistant role than the car parking attendant role, but I bet they would get to know more influential people at the club than majority of us do. As for the Catering vacancy role, do they realise they need to update it to 13/14 season?!
The Year Of The Fox Posted 25 June 2013 Posted 25 June 2013 I won't get the catering vacancy one. I speak English and can enthusiastically pour a pint. The sales assistant one looks good though, I'll get match tickets ahead of everyone else who have queued overnight again.
1964FOX Posted 25 June 2013 Posted 25 June 2013 I can't see anywhere in the sales assistant job where it says you have to look miserable and be unhelpful, must be making changes then.
Bob Weasel Fox Posted 25 June 2013 Posted 25 June 2013 I can't see anywhere in the sales assistant job where it says you have to look miserable and be unhelpful, must be making changes then.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.