Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

If Wes did go...

Disappointed, because if we can continue rebuilding (using money freed up by departures of people who didn't contribute) we've got every chance of going to the next level.

Despite his age (and resulting lack of sell-on value) I'd want a hell of a lot more than £1.5m though, he's the best CB outside the Prem, & better than a quite a few in it too.

But..... there's plenty more fish in the sea

Guest MattP

Be disappointed, but the days of me getting upset over players has long gone.

If he goes so be it. We go and get someone else in. That's life.

Guest ttfn

We've got next to no experience in the team, something which a lot of people have attributed to our poor run towards the end of last season.

Losing the captain and player with the most experience at this level would be nothing short of a disaster for our chances next season.

Deeply unhappy. 

I'm not sure why he would go back though. Do Forest have a better chance of promotion than us? Will he get more money there? 

It would be a confusing transfer. Going back to the club who sold you and who the fans didn't like any more...

Guest MattP

Deeply unhappy.

I'm not sure why he would go back though. Do Forest have a better chance of promotion than us? Will he get more money there?

It would be a confusing transfer. Going back to the club who sold you and who the fans didn't like any more...

They still love him.

He was mobbed coming out the Froch Mack fight and he was leading about twenty of their fans singing Forest songs.

Because by some distance he was our outstanding player (outfield) last season. If you didn't notice that, you clearly don't know football.

rubbish.

He's a very good header of the ball, he is also slow and caught out of position a lot. What looks to the uninformed fan like a great  last  ditch tackle, is only that  because he was out of position in the first place.

Archived