Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Anthony Knockaerts "Future"

If we're gonna sell him, sell him high and soon and get a player or two in. He was excellent last season, but worth two good players at this level, I'm not so sure.

Noooooooooooooooooo. How does that song go again?.

Think it could be the fact that Pearson isn't completely sure yet how to best use Knocky in his new system. He's a very unique player, but I've got a strong feeling he'll be playing in the midweek and against Leeds anyway. 

We won the game. So tactically Pearson got it right.

Unless Knocky is going somewhere? He'll feature this season in the right games. I wouldn't have played him today either. It was a grind-it-out type of game (sorry Marbella, you can't attack all the time) and therefore not suitable for Knocky today.

I commend the manager today for getting it right.

We won the game. So tactically Pearson got it right.

Unless Knocky is going somewhere? He'll feature this season in the right games. I wouldn't have played him today either. It was a grind-it-out type of game (sorry Marbella, you can't attack all the time) and therefore not suitable for Knocky today.

I commend the manager today for getting it right.

I agree with leaving him out of the starting line-up, but is it not bizarre to not have him as an option off the bench?

Well there's definitely something going on behind the scenes despite whether Knocky is involved or not.

For another manager to ring Pearson and tell him word on the agents grapevine is that any Leicester player is available is a little concerning and like Pearson said word gets back to the players and it can cause unrest and tension

Wtf is going on.

Threw a wobbler that he didn't start Monaco. Same thing happened at some stage last season.

If that was the case then Nige was absolutely right to leave him out of the squad. It's great that he wants to play but he must realise he hasn't got a divine right to start every game. Hopefully he'll react to this in a positive manner.

I agree with leaving him out of the starting line-up, but is it not bizarre to not have him as an option off the bench?

I dunno mate to be honest. I've been out this afternoon so I didn't see who the subs today were?

Unless Knocky is moving on? he will feature this season don't worry about that.

If Pearson is concerned about burn out of players before the season has even began, then we are in trouble...

You're missing the point, I wasn't suggesting that he thinks the players are already burned out. Just suggesting that NP may be learning from his mistakes no point thinking about squad management halfway through the season to come across the same problem as last year. Knocky was one of those who appeared to drop off badly in the second half of the season.

Anyway, the interviews by CS before and NP after the game suggested nothing untoward so I think a mountain is probably (hopefully) being made out of a molehill.

Can we also bear in mind that he probably won't start vs Wycombe and probably would never have, anyway? So on Tuesday, let's not all jump the gun and I'd rather wait and see if he starts or not on Sunday vs Leeds!

He had a poor game against Monaco, lost the ball countless times so I suspected he'd be benched and wasn't massively shocked he was dropped. Tbf not sure how he'd fit into a 3 5 2 formation as he's certainly not capable of being a wing back and he's probably not got the all round skills to be one of the 3 central midfield players.

He had a poor game against Monaco, lost the ball countless times so I suspected he'd be benched and wasn't massively shocked he was dropped. Tbf not sure how he'd fit into a 3 5 2 formation as he's certainly not capable of being a wing back and he's probably not got the all round skills to be one of the 3 central midfield players.

You would play him just behind the striker in the 3-5-2

Judging by Middlesbrough's usual heavy handed tactics, and sounded like they were up to their usual tricks today, I'm not surprised he wanted players who could handle being kicked, but to not have him on the bench was odd. NP was talking about his frame of mind, could be a bid came in, or personal problems, or he was worried about getting a Kermo reception, dunno.

not pearsons biggest fan but when i seen knockaert not in the squad today he went up in my estimation great choice! knockaert is the most overated thing since the beatles.cant stand the bloke hope we do sell him! dont sell knockaert,give him away for free!

Rod well and truly out.

right i must clarify here im not here to wind up i love the team but knockaert isnt what i like to see in a leicester shirt personally.i have the right to my opinion without being attacked for it cause it goes agaisnt what the majority in crowd say! learn to respect other peoples opinions.this is a message board and if everyone thought the same it would be a boring place.maybe i went around what i said in the wrong way but what i said stands! sorry to offend anyone1 

Archived