Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Wycombe Post Match Thread 2-1 VICTORY

The travelling fans sounded like they were "Man of the Match" tonight. Winning is a good habit to get into in any season and it sounded as if another two or three players got the close-season cobwebs out of their system.

Having suffered such an embarrassing defeat at Wycombe in the past, a second successive away win - and our clear dominance of the second half yet again - were encouraging aspects which sure beat the humiliating defeat by Burton last season.    

Defeat against Wycombe was at home cant believe anyone thought at Home

A tad harsh response, I don't know how he ment it, but I read it as he was asking a question, I.e it's a new formation, will it work as a regular formation for the season, I don't know I could be wrong.

Thats exactly how I meant it. I just wondered how people see it working against the big boys in the division when Wycombe caused us alot of problems. Hopefully we are still just adjusting to it and we will get stronger and stronger.

Thats exactly how I meant it. I just wondered how people see it working against the big boys in the division when Wycombe caused us alot of problems. Hopefully we are still just adjusting to it and we will get stronger and stronger.

It's clear we are still adjusting to it. We had a very unbalanced left side as Sean struggled, Dyer didn't know what he was supposed to be doing and Danns kept losing shape.

It needs work but its definitely got potential with the right personnel going forward.

Liking the new media Nigel Pearson, two good interviews on the trot, and has shown appreciation to the fans.

I like when he starts a reply with 'Look' and then suddenly remembers he's live on the BBC. Usually to one of Stringers dafter questions.

Always sounds like he's going to be like 'Look you little ****' then reels it in. 

Poor performance?

I watched 4 poor performances last year from Hull and Cardiff, and they finished in the top 2 in the league.

We need to win, not 'Play well', as you only need to look to games like Blackburn and Cardiff last season to realize a good performance does not guarantee you 3 points or even 1.

I think all the St Ledger haters, should come round my house, kiss the back of my home shirt from last season with St Ledger 12 on it, then bow down and kiss my shoes.

The guy is top notch.

I only had a bath at 8, then an hour or so later I had to change my clean pants, that's what St Ledger scoring does to me.

I won't be able to sleep for weeks. 

We played very nicely for 20 minutes, taking the lead deservedly.

Then their number 18, Kuffour (who was absolutely excellent throughout) scored a great goal and we never really recovered.

3 or 4 really decent corners at the end helped build the pressure leading up to the goal which was encouraging.

I think all the St Ledger haters, should come round my house, kiss the back of my home shirt from last season with St Ledger 12 on it, then bow down and kiss my shoes.

The guy is top notch.

I only had a bath at 8, then an hour or so later I had to change my clean pants, that's what St Ledger scoring does to me.

St. Ledger was our worst player today.

The guy is top notch.

Not really, glad he scored but still looked dodgy at the back

Be grateful we're not Middlesboro lost at home to Accrington after scoring first.

2 home games, 2 defeats both after leading 1-0

Their forums must be in meltdown.

I like when he starts a reply with 'Look' and then suddenly remembers he's live on the BBC. Usually to one of Stringers dafter questions.

Always sounds like he's going to be like 'Look you little ****' then reels it in.

lol I know what you mean, like tonight when stringer asked about players coming in, and Nigel made it quite clear he wasn't being drawn on any speculation, so stringer asked about konchesky, you just know Nigel had to hold in a round of fuxks😂, but I am seriously starting to like the new Pearson in interview, I dont know if somebody has had a word in his ear, what ever it is, I like the honesty, lack of arrogants and appreciation of the fans.ðŸ‘

St. Ledger was our worst player today.

Doesn't matter as long as he scored the winner. He has saved us the pain of going through extra time. 

I feel high, I have waited for another day like this since Norwich away in the FA Cup.

Pearson's off the map with his interviews at the moment. Anyone with foxesplayer check out the video of Wycome pre-match. Stringer asked him if he and the players were wanting to put things right from the previous history. He probably wasn't even aware of the game lol  lol  If looks could kill.....  :pearson:

Doesn't matter as long as he scored the winner. He has saved us the pain of going through extra time.

I feel high, I have waited for another day like this since Norwich away in the FA Cup.

But when Drinkwater plays well and scores it's different right?

Archived