Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Leeds United (h) Post-Match Thread 0-0

Not sure why everybody is moaning about the game?

Yeah it wasn't pretty and we didn't create much.

I thought the positive was that we defended very well and didn't look suspect like we have before.  Defense will win us games.

A big game for Moore who was outstanding today.

The biggest issue for me was the distribution.  Schmeichal was the biggest culprit, he hoofed the ball up too many times.  We all moan about konchesky doing it but today i thought he had a good solid game and didn't do anything great but nothing bad either.

Knocky seems to have no confidence at all and struggled but it was a good point.  

Our fans make me laugh, they moan that we are not getting results but then when we grind out a result they moan that we are not playing attractive football.  average of 2 points a game will get us promoted.

I think it was more Leeds stopped us going forward and prevented us playing fluently at 3-5-2. I'm not downbeat. Not concerned whatsoever. Shown sides of creativety and positivity. Onwards and Upwards!

Average 2 points per game all season and we will go up automatically. My glass is half full

Is this the only positive comment in this thread so far? **** me, if our supporters are going to be this miserable two games in, of which we've won two and drawn one, it's going to be a turgid next 9 months on here...

-Very impressed with Moore, not so in the slightest with Whitbread though.

-Massive lack of creativity with the current middle 3, I think we need Knocky or Marshall to be the Attacking Mid of the 3 in order to provide a bit of creativity. 

-Nice to see the old Wood in that effort of his, it would have been quality had it been an inch or two to the left!

-Leeds was always going to be tough, a point is good. 4 from 6 for the first 2 games, and 3 games unbeaten. Bring on Derby!!

Not sure why everybody is moaning about the game?

Yeah it wasn't pretty and we didn't create much.

I thought the positive was that we defended very well and didn't look suspect like we have before.  Defense will win us games.

A big game for Moore who was outstanding today.

The biggest issue for me was the distribution.  Schmeichal was the biggest culprit, he hoofed the ball up too many times.  We all moan about konchesky doing it but today i thought he had a good solid game and didn't do anything great but nothing bad either.

Knocky seems to have no confidence at all and struggled but it was a good point.  

Our fans make me laugh, they moan that we are not getting results but then when we grind out a result they moan that we are not playing attractive football.  average of 2 points a game will get us promoted.

getting into a game like that from the bench is quite hard to do.

i'm moaning because it think pearson got 2 things wrong before kick off tactics and formation.

i rarely remember nuge or vardy touching the ball 1st half which is poor when we are at home.

Is this the only positive comment in this thread so far? **** me, if our supporters are going to be this miserable two games in, of which we've won two and drawn one, it's going to be a turgid next 9 months on here...

Comments like this annoy me quite a lot, not gonna lie. Not a dig at you shen, but people are obviously gonna be annoyed at that? Did you just watch what everyone else in this thread watched? Cos if you did and aren't in a negative, quite confused and annoyed mood then fair enough, but I suspect most people will be. 

getting into a game like that from the bench is quite hard to do.

i'm moaning because it think pearson got 2 things wrong before kick off tactics and formation.

i rarely remember nuge or vardy touching the ball 1st half which is poor when we are at home.

True, but it wasn't there fault that most balls were long balls. 

These things can be fixed, I think we will be solid at the back this year.

A. Where is everyone moaning???

B. Why start a thread about it and not just speak where they are moaning!?

Why not?

4 points from 2 games not a bad start to the season. IMHO I think McDermott got his tactics spot on.

My main moan would be our fans or lack off. 3000+ Leeds fans sang from the start to the end of the match and we couldn't match them for more than about 30 seconds, pitiful we was supposed to be at Home!!!!

True, but it wasn't there fault that most balls were long balls. 

These things can be fixed, I think we will be solid at the back this year.

Why not?

Because it would be more effective to reply in the thread you disagree with rather than start a new one to moan about people moaning.

4 points from 2 games not a bad start to the season. IMHO I think McDermott got his tactics spot on.

My main moan would be our fans or lack off. 3000+ Leeds fans sang from the start to the end of the match and we couldn't match them for more than about 30 seconds, pitiful we was supposed to be at Home!!!!

Most home support is outsung by the away fans, just the way it is thesedays.

Most home support is outsung by the away fans, just the way it is thesedays.

I hate it when we play Leeds though. We don't even try to compete with them, we just give up.

And it's the same in the stands budumdumtsh

Archived