Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

U21s / Development Squad 2013-14 Put it in here.

As much as I'd like to see them get a run out I don't want the form to drop, I want us to break records and I think it's unfair on other teams if we don't play our strongest side week in week out so personally think we'll keep going as we are

I think the Leicester city development squad (aka reserves) have been doing soo well that some of the youth players should be given a chance to play in the last few games of the season!

Just to see how they play against the main clubs of the championship to see how they cope just in case there is a chance that there good enough to preform in the prem next season!!!

It could save us a lot of money in the transfer window baring in mind we have got the option of a 25 man squad in the prem and this season pearson has only used 18 diff players!!!

What do you think people?

Not a prayer

• 2 weeks later...

Class result.

But it's all for nothing if we as a club don't reap any benefits from it. We can win all the youth leagues in the world but it's for nothing if we don't bring anyone through.

I wouldn't be against giving a couple a bit of first team action if Pearson sees fit.

Micheal Cain is defiantly one for the future looks like a cracking player

If I had a pound for the amount of times I heard people say Cain is class! Has been on loan and done the business yet? That's the test, Moore and Schlupp had great runs for loan teams, that's when they will get the step up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done U21s Premier league Div 1 next year

along with 

Liverpool  Chelsea Fulham  Southampton Man City  Man Utd  Sunderland  West Ham  Everton Norwich 

shame about Fukham but all the others are top sides

Do the u21s and u18s count towards the 25 man squad?

No they don't, I think Moore and Schlupp don't need to be included either as they are only 21, all the info says U21, but Wilshire wasn't Arsenal's squad last season as he was only 21.

If I had a pound for the amount of times I heard people say Cain is class! Has been on loan and done the business yet? That's the test, Moore and Schlupp had great runs for loan teams, that's when they will get the step up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he isn't getting played then he isn't getting played. What can he do?

Does surprise me that he can look so good for our U21's yet not even get in Mansfield's side. It's just hard determining if the problem is with the standard of the U21's league or the Mansfield managers' judgment.

3-2 up against Man City tonight after being 0-2 down

GOAL!!! #lcfc 3-2 @MCFC - Marcel Barrington tees up Tom Hopper for his second goal. Two minutes left. Come on, City! #BU21PL

GOAL! #lcfc U21s 2-2 @MCFC - @seanstledger12 heads brilliantly into the corner to level the scores. Six minutes remain. #BU21PL

GOAL! #lcfc U21s 1-2 @MCFC - Jacob Blyth heads a Michael Cain free kick back across goal for Tom Hopper to fire home. #BU21PL

Hopper, Blyth and Cain all deserve a bench place at least in the last 2 games

Matty had an ice pack on his knee in the Champions pics, I think Cain should be put in to the squad in his place. 

Just got back from the KP.

Man City very good in the first 45 as we struggled to cope with the wet conditions. Once Cain came on in the 2nd half we got a good grip on the game. Hopper clinical, great header from St. Ledger and I was also very impressed with sub Adam Dawson. For the winner, there was an outrageous piece of skill from Marcel Barrington to keep the ball in play to set up Hopper. Undoubtedly the moment of the game came towards the end when there was a little confrontation and the referee literally pushed 3/4 Man City players away with his chest. Vieira was not happy. 

If we get into Europe then that's one hell of an achievement from them.

Truly baffles me that Cain can't even get in Mansfield's side. Is the Mansfield manager a clown or is the standard of this league awful?

Archived