Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

U21s / Development Squad 2013-14 Put it in here.

McCourt - thought he was still at Torquay. Their manager leaving must have lead to his loan not being renewed.

I saw Alan Knill come to see the U21 games before they took him on loan. It shows the amount of work these lower league managers do. He came up twice to my knowledge, hell of a trip to watch a potential loan signing

I don't know if mccourt has come back but i know that they can play for the u21s and play for their currently loaned team. Blyth did it earlier in the season.

McCourt's loan has finished, and I think Blyth did it as part of his rehab after injury rather than just playing for both. 

I thought mahrez might have been included hence it being made behind closed door

It's probably only his first day at the club today, he'll have his induction to go through. His photo taken for his security pass, sign all the clubs policies, shown where the shitters are and the fire assembly point.

It's probably only his first day at the club today, he'll have his induction to go through. His photo taken for his security pass, sign all the clubs policies, shown where the shitters are and the fire assembly point.

And finally, where Pearson's daughter is.

Someone retweeted one of his photos onto my twitter. The photo was him at a tube station with the caption "Tube Taft"

The person for was promptly unfollowed.

PM me your email I've got something to show you lol. Matt will know.

Archived