Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Marshall Joins Blackburn

You don't think? Agreed they're a it of an unknown with those chicken magnates/lunatics in charge but, I'd be surprised if the bookies had them at much longer odds than they do us.

best you can get on us to win the league is 10-1 , Blackburn are 40-1

Hmmm... I'm not sure about this. I always thought he would develop into a really good player for us. I am not sure we could have continued to offer him regular first team football playing the system we are playing but, personally, would have liked to have kept hold of him. Would much rather have seen Konch leaving than Marshall. In Leicester we trust.

Good luck to him.

Will never forget that (meaningless) goal he scored at Stamford Bridge - best goal of the game. I sat among Chelsea fans and they wanted to sign him up there and then. "Who's he? Nobody beats Cech from there".

This move scares me as I fear that in true Leicester way he'll come back to haunt us. At least we're not playing Blackburn in the last game of the season. 

To be honest though, and as has been pointed out – lots of promise, but apart from glimpses of brilliance he never really did it consistently. 

Don't see why people are so bothered about him going.

He probably will do well at Blackburn, but for some reason he was very poor last year, and what's the point of having someone who plays like he doesn't want to be here. 

That's how he came across, he scored some belters but that was when we first signed him.

Last season he was a disappointment, but I'm really not bothered about him going, he hasn't been in the team, and we are unbeaten so far. 

Let's see what happens now, and if that £1 million can go towards a new signing then great, because that is a good fee for him in my opinion.

At the current time, is he actually that much better than Gallagher, if at all?

The most disappointing thing about this whole transfer is that he never managed to fulfill the early promise he showed with us - I'm not gutted he's gone, and we've got a very steady sum from the sounds of it - I just wish he'd have matched the expectations set at the start of last season. The boy clearly has talent in him, but he's almost the epitome of a 'confidence player.'

If it means getting somebody else in that Pearson feels can contribute this is decent business, though I do hope we aren't shaving off our squad size for the sake of it.

At the current time, is he actually that much better than Gallagher, if at all?

The most disappointing thing about this whole transfer is that he never managed to fulfill the early promise he showed with us - I'm not gutted he's gone, and we've got a very steady sum from the sounds of it - I just wish he'd have matched the expectations set at the start of last season. The boy clearly has talent in him, but he's almost the epitome of a 'confidence player.'

If it means getting somebody else in that Pearson feels can contribute this is decent business, though I do hope we aren't shaving off our squad size for the sake of it.

I agree with all of this...

And cool name change..

Archived