Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hirsty The Blue 94

Barnsley pre-match chatter.

Kasper

Wassa

More

Morgan

Konch

De Laet

King

Drinkwater

Dyer

Vardy

Nugent

Subs: Knocky, Miquel, James, Hammond, wood, Schluup, Logan.

If we play well and attack we win! Come on you blues!

Why the **** have you got a full back on the wing instead of our most creative outlet?

It's their accent, it's even worse than ours and I didn't think that was possible. I remember back in the early 90's when Andy Rammell ripped us apart and the commentator on Radio T'Mill was shrieking, it still makes my skin crawl.

Until they start speaking properly, they'll never amount to anything.

This lad is criminally over-rated based on what I've seen. Mistake prone and nothing to worry about at all.

*Cue a world class display on Saturday*

For once I have to disagree. I think he's top drawer. Was unbelievable when we played Bham away last season

They miss the point about us spending more seasons in the top flight than them and only one season ever below the second tier.

Still who cares about little old Barnsley, whilst we enjoy yet another promotion challenge, they'll have a long relegation scrap ahead of them with the excitement that they might take more than 500 away somewhere. (Yes that is intended for all 3 Barnsley fans to bite)

They are the only team in Premier League history to play like Brazil though.

lol

That was the game last season where I gave up on making the play-offs, it was just so unbelievably bad I didn't think we could turn it around.

"We're Leicester City, we'll see you next year."

Kasper

Wassa

More

Morgan

Konch

De Laet

King

Drinkwater

Dyer

Vardy

Nugent

Subs: Knocky, Miquel, James, Hammond, wood, Schluup, Logan.

If we play well and attack we win! Come on you blues!

It seems a bit strange that people wants Wood in the team when he is injuried  :scarf:

Archived