Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hirsty The Blue 94

Barnsley pre-match chatter.

Possible line up, score prediction etc?

Personally would go back to the 4-4-2 and play with a lot of width to try get down the sides of them.

Kasper

RDL

Moore

Morgan

Konch

Knockeart

Drinkwater

King

Dyer

Vardy

Nugent

Think we will nick it 2-1 after going behind again.

agree with team but think pearson may go for wasyl over young moore which is unfortunate cuz he playing so well too

I think that team is about right

or 

Kasper

De Laet,    Moore, Morgan,    Konch

Hammond

Drinkwater             King

Knocky

Vardy               Nuge

Subs: Logan, James, Schlupp, GTF, Miquel, Wasyl, Wood (if fit) else, Hopper. We need another right winger

I don't really like Knocky being on the right, prefer him to float everywhere. 

I would like to see this against a Barnsley side. With the pace in our side and the solidness of our defence we could hit 6 past Barnsley

Schmeichel 

Moore

Morgan

Wasyl

De Laet

Drinkwater

King

Schlupp

Knockaert

Vardy

Nugent

Logan, Miquel, Koncheskey, James, Hammond, Taylor-Fletcher, Wood

I would like to see this against a Barnsley side. With the pace in our side and the solidness of our defence we could hit 6 past Barnsley

Schmeichel 

Moore

Morgan

Wasyl

De Laet

Drinkwater

King

Schlupp

Knockaert

Vardy

Nugent

Logan, Miquel, Koncheskey, James, Hammond, Taylor-Fletcher, Wood

i would love to see that

Think we'll play the same team we played against Blackpool and we'll win 2-0.

These have embarrassingly become a bit of a bogey side for us. No excuses at all this time. They've conceded five on three occasions already this season as well as 4 at home to Wigan.

This lad is criminally over-rated based on what I've seen. Mistake prone and nothing to worry about at all.

*Cue a world class display on Saturday*

The save he made from Marshall's free kick in the last minute at St Andrews last season is possibly the best I've ever seen live.

The save he made from Marshall's free kick in the last minute at St Andrews last season is possibly the best I've ever seen live.

That was a fantastic save, no doubt about it, but he seems like a younger Joe Hart to me - very inconsistent.

We know Barnsley will put 10 men behind the ball, sit deep, crowd the middle and play it physical. We struggled against teams playing that system last season, so I hope he plays Hammond in the middle to help break things up.

First goal will be pivotal. if they take the lead, they have something to hold on to.

We know Barnsley will put 10 men behind the ball, sit deep, crowd the middle and play it physical. We struggled against teams playing that system last season, so I hope he plays Hammond in the middle to help break things up.

First goal will be pivotal. if they take the lead, they have something to hold on to.

I was saying this to my Dad yesterday yet thinking back to last year, we actually did the tough part (going 1-0 up) after about 5 minutes before complacency kicked in and we pissed it up the wall.

We really ought to beat these. No excuses.

I'm not expecting much, I always get angry after we lose to these so ill fear the worst. Their version of Ian Stringer took a bit of a beating on Twitter from a couple if us on here after last seasons results. lol

Archived