Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Munshi

Doncaster match thread. (A)

Half time cannot come quick enough.

What are you talking about. We're easily outplaying them.

If we attack Jones we'll cane them . He's piss poor.

The problem with us is, if we are playing poorly with a 4-4-2, the only formation we really can change to is 4-3-3.

If Dyer or Knockaert don't perform, we have nobody who can come on for a straightforward swap.

But only one half, we might wake up again and play consistently better in the second half.

Need to pull out fingers out.

I'd say Doncaster just about deserved there 1 goal lead, they have been better for most of the 1st half, we've had the better of the last 10 minutes of the half, I expect alot better in the 2nd half.

Not a great first half should be going in 0-0 at least as they haven't created much and were gifted a goal.

We looked much better in the last 10 when we are keeping the ball more instead of looking down the sides or going long.

Nugents feet have been awful today.

We were easily the better team They were dominant in midfield for a while but without the ability in front of goal and their defence needs help. Firmin is giving it but we need to run at Jones he looks weak. We can hurt them on the ground. Drinky finally got control of midfield the last 15 - 20 minutes.

Poor 15 after the howler, turning the screw a bit last ten. Big half for the lads coming up. Play like we did last ten then we have the quality to win. Be very disappointed if we lose this from what I've seen of Donny so far.

Thought we were the better team for most of the half, Donny only threaten when we give the ball away and they can counter. We were starting to exert pressure then Kasper gave them a free goal and they gained confidence. We back on top at the end of the half. Just need to not make any more errors and take a couple of chances.

We look ok until the final third, them we look like we have no idea. Dyer is playing really poorly and I am a big fan of his.

I don't see what changes we can really make possibly bring Schluup on and go 433. I think they look poor though and if we raise our game they are there for the taking.

Archived