Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

ok ill be the one to start it

I can't believe how people are so dismissive of this.

If Pearson, the white trainer wearing badger faced buffoon that he is, had played Danns and Beckford today then we would've won 2-1 rather than losing 1-0.

Sometimes I don't think people understand football at all.

:blink:

I can't believe how people are so dismissive of this.

If Pearson, the white trainer wearing badger faced buffoon that he is, had played Danns and Beckford today then we would've won 2-1 rather than losing 1-0.

Sometimes I don't think people understand football at all.

:blink:

I must have read that wrong.....are you saying that as beckford and danns made such an impression and changed so many games for us they should be missed and kept on the books?

Start what? Abusing the English language.

If you're being serious you do know that it was Beckford's first goal of the season, and it came from a defensive fvck up and the keeper really should have saved it, but still 1 goal, that is less than Vardy, Nugent, Drinkwater, Dyer, Knocky, Wood, King, the same as Moore and Konch.

As for Danns, did you see the match? Danns' goal was a free header in an open goal from 2 yards out after the keeper fvcked up, he was also rubbish for most the game, his control was actually worse than Nugent's today. Mills was also crap. Beckford also missed a free header from 2 yards out.

If you're not being serious then top trolling sir

Archived