Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sykes999

Baby Squad

Can believe it isn't a wind up. There is a stereotypical dress code when it comes to hooliganism.

You'd like to hope regardless of what they're wearing though, that being with their kid should make them totally exempt from bother of that kind.

Can believe it isn't a wind up. There is a stereotypical dress code when it comes to hooliganism.

You'd like to hope regardless of what they're wearing though, that being with their kid should make them totally exempt from bother of that kind.

Agree completely,your all missing the point,

By the bloke who sits near me in the family stand,

IMO he is drawing unwanted attention to himself in the presence of his kids due to what he wears,s.i has long been associated with hooligans,so the point I'm making if why draw attention to yourself from away lads when he would not want any trouble being with his kids????

The thing is most of the 'old school' come out for the bigs games all stone island up yet when it comes to it shut themselves,I was a prominent member of the ybs when we started it up,was always us young lot Avin a row,we were game as ****,hear the young lot now are(I'm 30) and av mrs and kids and don't bother anymore,pisses me off that you get the so called old school sitting in family stand with the kids in the s.i gear,yet when push comes to shove and it's gonna kick off say 'av got me kids',that's well and fine but then don't wear the clobber to say your a lad if your a has been,most so called lads ain't even as a row,gaur enter that out of 50 lads(hate it when folk say there was 200 there today)only a dozen tops will av it,the rest **** off back to the tavern and av the cheek to say they've just 'had it'!

Anyone else read that in a cockney accent?  lol

Agree completely,your all missing the point,

By the bloke who sits near me in the family stand,

IMO he is drawing unwanted attention to himself in the presence of his kids due to what he wears,s.i has long been associated with hooligans,so the point I'm making if why draw attention to yourself from away lads when he would not want any trouble being with his kids????

That's exactly wot am satin,we as it up Barnsley a couple of years ago,me mate banged a lad in stone island,the fact he was wearing some nike air max trainers told me he weren't a lad,but if he wants to bounce about dressed like he is a lad(even though he weren't) he gonna draw attention to himself,which he did???

That's exactly wot am satin,we as it up Barnsley a couple of years ago,me mate banged a lad in stone island,the fact he was wearing some nike air max trainers told me he weren't a lad,but if he wants to bounce about dressed like he is a lad(even though he weren't) he gonna draw attention to himself,which he did???

1363207864145.gif

So if you wear any sort of stone island clothes your a hooligan? if you're not a hooligan then you'll get your head smashed in regardless? :blink:

I said by wearing s.i which is associated with hooligans that he's drawing attention to himself,in the same way you would be in a Lesta shirt in a pub full of forest fans

64523-Ramsay-Snow-sausage-gif-mhysa-blfs

64523-Ramsay-Snow-sausage-gif-mhysa-blfs
lol lol lol This has "Kermogant was decent" potential

whoa-dude.gif

T09oR.gif

I've learnt not to get involved in topics on a 'fans' forums about hooligans again,it's like trying to get your mrs to understand the off side rule

Please don't try and explain the off side rule

tumblr_inline_mjooyzwXVP1qz4rgp.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/89f8a90e37b5571bfa6a4d50f978812e/tumblr_inline_mjooyzwXVP1qz4rgp.gif

nonsense.gif

tumblr_maps3cpYXF1r60oyso3_400.gif

Archived