Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
steveherbe

Stringers commentary yesterday

Im guessing he went for something more subtle like -

"And Schlupp has the ball running down the wing, as a seagull flies overhead. The weather is abit overcast here, not very warm. Alot of people wrapped up in warm coats holding a cup of bovril. Alan Young is wearing an extra pair of pants and his favourite socks. OMG WHAT A GOAL. ANTHONY KNOCKAERT HAS SCORED A VOLLEY." lol

"And Schlupp has the ball running down the wing, as a seagull flies overhead. The weather is abit overcast here, not very warm. Alot of people wrapped up in warm coats holding a cup of bovril. Alan Young is wearing an extra pair of pants and his favourite socks. OMG WHAT A GOAL. ANTHONY KNOCKAERT HAS SCORED A VOLLEY." lol

lol

Seriously?

Yeah, me and my mate muted the tv after the game to listen to the radio as we expected some good commentary. Stringer was like "and the ball is played back but he's offside.                       

ohhhh it's in Knockaert ohhh revenge etc etc"

Yeah, me and my mate muted the tv after the game to listen to the radio as we expected some good commentary. Stringer was like "and the ball is played back but he's offside.                       

ohhhh it's in Knockaert ohhh revenge etc etc"

That's shocking. There is no part of that goal that could be offside. Schlupp receives the ball facing the defender and skins him, and you can't be offside if behind the ball, but there were Watford players between Knocky and the goal anyway. That is seriously bad considering he gets paid for that!

That's shocking. There is no part of that goal that could be offside. Schlupp receives the ball facing the defender and skins him, and you can't be offside if behind the ball, but there were Watford players between Knocky and the goal anyway. That is seriously bad considering he gets paid for that!

Yeah I know, he said it was because he saw a steward with a flag on his back or some shit, so he thought it was offside.

I know we all question Stringer at times, but this is a new level. Offside when Schlupp pulled the ball back!?

Mind you, I wouldn't swap Stringer for anyone. I know he seems to find it difficult to describe goals (just getting excited), but at least he isn't boring.

you forgot, "you're missing nothing" :)

Heard the commentary was laughable, apparently.

Knockaert was offside despite being behind Schlupp, and Dyers goal just slowly trickled in haha

The ball was laid backwards as well.....can only be offside if it goes forwards, and he was well behind the last man as well was he not, in fact he had to be it deflected of one of their players lol

Laughable comment. 

Archived