Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Kagiso Dikgacoi - Signs For Cardiff

• 3 months later...

What to call him though?

The FLS always used to say his name as 'dick-a-choi'..

Match of the day has always pronounced it as 'dick-ash-we'.

Which is right?

I heard someone on the radio speak to him once. He pronounces it 'dick-a-shwar'.

But then again, Knockaert told Ian Stringer once his name was pronounced 'Ker-nockaert'. Now Knockaert is saying 'Knockaert'. I just don't know who believe any more!

I heard someone on the radio speak to him once. He pronounces it 'dick-a-shwar'.

But then again, Knockaert told Ian Stringer once his name was pronounced 'Ker-nockaert'. Now Knockaert is saying 'Knockaert'. I just don't know who believe any more!

Knockaert clearly taking the piss out of Stringer - and he still believes it's spelt with a hard "k". lol

Anyway, Kagiso's family name is pronounced Dishchshshschshshshhshshshhhey.

First4LCFC. they in essence are the barrel scrapings of gossip mongery, and pretend to be in the know or exclusive, when in fact it's usually a week late or totally off the mark.

Harsh, thought they just report all the rumours

First4LCFC. they in essence are the barrel scrapings of gossip mongery, and pretend to be in the know or exclusive, when in fact it's usually a week late or totally off the mark.

'They' gives it undue credit. Isn't it just some child's Facebook page?

• 1 month later...

Leicester, Cardiff eye Dikgacoi

Leicester, Cardiff City eye Kagisho Dikgacoi

Posted: 6 June 2014 Time: 10:20 am

Should Kagisho Dikgacoi not get a new contract offer from Crystal Palace, he is definitely not short of offers.

The Bafana Bafana midfielder’s contract at Selhurst Park runs out at the end of the month, and it remains to be seen whether he will extend his three-year stay at the club.

Should he not, there is a Premier League lifeline in the form of Leicester City, who won promotion last season, as well as Championship club Cardiff City and two German sides.

“There is huge interest for ‘KG’ both in England and Germany,†a KickOff.com source close to the player says. “He is currently enjoying holidays in US and is expected to return to England very soon to finalise his next destination.â€

Dikgacoi has spent the last five years in England after joining Fulham from Golden Arrows.

How has no one heard of him? Knew who he was ever since he featured against us when Gally whipped two dinosaurs past Speroni... If we get him instead of Barry I'd be satisfied. Decent enough CDM.

How has no one heard of him? Knew who he was ever since he featured against us when Gally whipped two dinosaurs past Speroni... If we get him instead of Barry I'd be satisfied. Decent enough CDM.

This. He's a solid player and would be good for stability. He's not a big name but would have a clear role to play in the squad and going by his track record he'd probably do that job very well.

Archived