Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JohnnyB

Newcastle back in for Knockaert?

"Sports Direct"

Is sports direct bad?  I've not come across them before, but thought it worth putting it out there anyway.  To be honest, I'm most interested to hear more about whether he has signed a new long term contract.

Is sports direct bad?  I've not come across them before, but thought it worth putting it out there anyway.  To be honest, I'm most interested to hear more about whether he has signed a new long term contract.

Sports direct is owned by Mike ashley,

Who also owns Newcastle :)

Wouldn't look too much into it to be honest, until a formal bid comes in, or other sources arise about it!

Could explain why we've bought mahrez. Replacement maybe?

You never know do you, I think for the price we paid, it's well worth trying to hang on, and let him have a season in the prem.....

If he shows his class there, we could well be on for a £10-15m bid.. but we'd probably have to let him go for about 4-5 now..

We need him, he can add so much when on form.

Would be vVERY suprised if we let him go unless obv its a deal that means plenty of ££ ... Tbf tho i carnt see knockaert wanting to leave YET i imagine he would want to go up with us and see were we are in a few season before either progressing his career

Sports direct = click bait

No one will go anywhere unless they're surplus to requirements, if you look back to previous table toppers how many of them allowed key players to leave in January? It won't happen not unless a truly ridiculous bid comes in.

Totally agree.  I'm not sure he would want to leave either.

Archived