Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JohnnyB

Newcastle back in for Knockaert?

Just seen this in the article too ---> "Knockaert is not involved in the club's player row which threatens to derail Leicester's promotion bid."

In that case why even try bidding. With 11 out of contract like we'd be caught selling someone who we will definately have come next season. It has rejection stamped all over it. Mike Ashley is a scumbag anyway so he'd never pay the price we were asking for to start with

Knocky's contract runs until the end of next season. Should we get promoted, he should be the first one that we offer a new contract offer to, keep the vultures away. If we can keep players like him, Drinkwater, James, Moore, De Laet, Vardy, Schmeichel at the club, they will only get better and we could build a very strong Prem team from those similar to the way that Southampton have.

Player row? where did they get that from lol

If I were him I would not bother with Newcastle anyway, chatting to a hardened Newcy fan over Xmas and he hates the guy who owns them, puts just enough investment in to keep them in the Prem so he can milk them each season and has no intention of pushing the club to win anything.

Top of the League, we're bound to attract scouts - I remember Pearson saying after the Bolton game he has no intention of selling any of his first team and more to the point I don't think our financial position means we have to. Whilst all the speculation is not helpful, I honestly think the group want to stay together and see where they can get to. It may be different in the Summer should we fail to gain promotion as I feel some will want to play at that level, but at present I have the feeling they would like to do that with Leicester.

"We won't sell knockeart, Anthony knockeart, I just don't think you understand. We won't sell knockeart, Anthony knockeart, so there won't be a riot on our hands" - its fine, don't panic, we're not a selling club, we don't need to be!

I spoke to my friend at the club, he said this is definately not going to happen. Unless newcastle make a bid that leicester deem acceptable.

Seems likely that they will make a bid then, but we will turn it down, got to hope that Knocky won't get lured by a bigger club.

Archived