Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

On 15/05/2020 at 22:04, Legend_in_blue said:

Subnautica.  If anyone has it or has played it, what's it like?  Looking at the PS4 version and it's under 20 quid.  Worth a buy?

Absolutely. I've nearly finished it, and loved it. It's made me sh*t myself so many times. 

On 04/06/2020 at 13:09, MustardTiger said:

System shock 2 is 6.99

Thief gold and Thief 2 The metal age are 4.99

Deus Ex GOTY is 4.99

All presuming you don't mind older classics or haven't already played them. They are often even cheaper on sale. Can recommend all of those games.

Great shouts, all of these. Thief II is right up there with the greatest games of all time IMO. With that and System Shock, Looking Glass studios are sadly missed.

Currently playing No Man's Sky. I first tried it in 2016 and managed a few hours before giving up and never playing it again until this year.

It's not perfect, but NMS in 2020 is an infinitely better game. 

Huge respect to Hello Games who have committed to delivering the product they first promised instead of taking the cash and moving on, and all of the updates have been totally free.

The loot box flogging, pay-to-win AAA developers could learn a thing or two.

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

yep Sea of Thieves was developed by Rare.

Ahh my bad, I didn't know they were still going as Rare, thought they had been bought out.

There was a rumour that went round our school that one of the teachers was one of the face models for Goldeneye, in reality he just knew some of the blokes at Rare. I believed that up until about 2 months ago, when I quizzed my brother and he laughed at me.

• Like 1

On 17/06/2020 at 23:39, Costock_Fox said:

Finally got round to playing and completing Uncharted 4, great game and incredible series. 

Love U4. One of my all time fave games. Just loved it from start to finish and graphically its stunning. The story was great and the ending was perfect.

It blew my mind playing Crash Bandicoot, a PS1 game within a PS4 game like some Inception/Matrix madness lol. I just remember hearing the PS1 music and just thinking it was incredible lol 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Skate 3, I had the first one but never got the third until last week. Love it and I've been battering it since I had a few days off work but there's two challenges I can't beat. The Quarry and Burbatron pool trick lists, they are driving me mental

Skate 4 announced this morning....finally!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Love U4. One of my all time fave games. Just loved it from start to finish and graphically its stunning. The story was great and the ending was perfect.

It blew my mind playing Crash Bandicoot, a PS1 game within a PS4 game like some Inception/Matrix madness lol. I just remember hearing the PS1 music and just thinking it was incredible lol 

Haha I loved it as well.

The ending was absolutely perfect wasn’t it, I’ll miss Nate lol 

TLOU2 has arrived! Can’t wait for that today.