Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Devonfox1884

Doncaster pre-match

Yep - Knockaert has been a key player this year and Dyer struggled at Donny as their full back matched him for pace (obviously I don't know if the same player will be playing) Donny are a big side and IMO it's creativity that will break them down.

Dyer has been just as key, if not more of a key player than Knocky this year. He deserves to start over most. In fact, it'd be a nice touch to make him captain again.

They're still depending on Birmingham to get 0 points out of their last two games, though.

I know - and that's a real possibility. Home to Wigan (Wigan need points to secure play off place plus Birmingham's awful home record) and away to Millwall who still need points to ensure they are safe.

I know - and that's a real possibility. Home to Wigan (Wigan need points to secure play off place plus Birmingham's awful home record) and away to Millwall who still need points to ensure they are safe.

They're at Bolton aren't they?

We're going to send them down IMO and that'll put a bit of a downer on it. There's a hell of a lot of resemblance to Stoke v Leicester in this.

No idea how we played at Huddersfield but I'd go with something like...

Schmeichel

De Laet - Morgan - Miquel - Konchesky

Mahrez - Drinkwater - James - Dyer

Nugent - Wood

I hope Vardy is back for this and we go back to 4-4-fcukin-2

Kasper

Moore

Miquel

Morgan

Konchesky

Mahrez

James

Drinkwater

Dyer

Nugent

Vardy

Subs: Knockaert (still larrupsed up) Cain, Wood, Phillips, Logan, Wasyl, King

Philips will play a role, that much is guaranteed. 

Whatever team is selected someone is going to be disappointed, be that the fans or the players. We'd all like to see our strongest team out there but also play a few of the fringe players who have contributed as well as playing the youth. Unfortunately it's not going to happen.

Whoever we put out I want us to spank Doncaster, hopefully relegating them for the hell of it (it's happened to us) but I'd like Birmingham to go down more. 100 points minimum!!!

So basically all Big Nige has to do is play our strongest team whilst playing some of the fringe players and giving some of the youth a chance and making sure Phillips plays some part. Then he needs to make sure we spank Doncaster, scoring at least 3 goals but simultaneously make sure they stay up.

Any competent manager could sort that surely?

So basically all Big Nige has to do is play our strongest team whilst playing some of the fringe players and giving some of the youth a chance and making sure Phillips plays some part. Then he needs to make sure we spank Doncaster, scoring at least 3 goals but simultaneously make sure they stay up.

Any competent manager could sort that surely?

Pffft Mike Bassett could sort that :)

I hope Vardy is back for this and we go back to 4-4-fcukin-2

Kasper

Moore

Miquel

Morgan

Konchesky

Mahrez

James

Drinkwater

Dyer

Nugent

Vardy

Subs: Knockaert (still larrupsed up) Cain, Wood, Phillips, Logan, Wasyl, King

Vardy not going to be fit so he said last night.

Archived