Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Devonfox1884

Doncaster pre-match

So, this is the end. The end of 10 torturous years of championship football, i hope Nige puts out a full-strength side and we finish the season in style. All i want is to reach 100 points to cap an unforgettable season.

My prediction: 2-1 to the foxes. :scarf:

Given the importance of the game for Doncaster I'd imagine we'll play a strong team out of respect for the other teams.

Wouldn't be surprised if there's a young lad or two on the bench though. Will probably be on tv too if they want to focus on relegation battle.

We've got to be at full strength out of respect to football/the other teams around Doncaster given Doncaster may need something to stay up. I hope Doncaster stay up but I want us to reach 100 points minimum. 

Are we having some sort of special entertainment??

Read something on twitter Kasabian, Sam Bailey??

Would love to hear Sam missed her last time

I missed her, also.

But I'm quite pleased about that.

2-1 Leicester, but i do hope Doncaster stay up! if of course it means Birmingham go down! lol

Team-

Kasper

De Laet

Moore

Morgan

Miquel 

Drinkwater

James

Mahrez

Dyer

Vardy (if available failing that a start for Wood)

Nugent

Bench: Logan, Konchesky, Hammond, King, Taylor-Fletcher, Phillips & Knockaert. 

Don't worry Wasilewski already done enough to earn a contract next year!

Shame Doncaster are involved in a relegation battle on the last day, wouldn't be particularly nice to relegate Dickov.  :(

You never know come the final whistle they could be celebrating with us! especially if the results go there way, even if they fail to win next week!

Archived