Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Increase in leicester fans ?

lol

Anyone noticed an increased number of people wearing leicester shirts / lcfc items of clothing in Leicester and surrounding areas?

Any coincidence you reckon or is it cause were massive lol

i expect this to tail off if we are doing crap in the premiership.  :unsure:

Of course they will be. There's a lad I know on Fb; he's been a United fan all his life and in the past few weeks, it's all been Leicester. He's even taken to delete posts from city fans giving him stick over his recent club choice.

Of course they will be. There's a lad I know on Fb; he's been a United fan all his life and in the past few weeks, it's all been Leicester. He's even taken to delete posts from city fans giving him stick over his recent club choice.

lol

Anyone noticed an increased number of people wearing leicester shirts / lcfc items of clothing in Leicester and surrounding areas?

Any coincidence you reckon or is it cause were massive lol

No, but then I live in High Wycombe, so it's just me I think.  lol

Seen two or three Tigers shirts though, as well as my own. I alternate them and my City shirts each time I go to town.

I got slagged off in Costa a few weeks ago, by a group of Chelsea freaks, but gave 'em back as good as I got though.

I don't know if more people are wearing them or that because we are doing so well, people are noticing them more.

When we were doing cr@p under Sven's reign people wearing a Leicester shirt would go unnoticed.

Now people see someone wearing them they assume they've probably jumped on the band wagon and are "elastic"

Not sure I have seen it in Great Yarmouth but I will try running round faster and may see myself coming the other way.

We do have a few fans here if you visit try spencers pool hall next to McDonalds or the Apollo.

Thought I may see a few shirts over easter but none.

If anyone down over the summer I'm on the market new stall in club colours lol 

Archived