Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Who do you want to win the Play-Offs?

Who do you want to win the Play-Offs?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Play-Offs?

• Derby
    • QPR
    • Wigan
    • Brighton

i voted brighton, but it was a tough choice, they are a bit of abogey side, and 6 points from derby would be nice, brighton are local to me and it a convenient away, id rather not have derby win anything ever.

Guest MattP

Anyone but QPR.

Soft spot for Wigan from a woman I met a few years back so I'll go with them.

QPR 2 votes lol lol

Derby

Brighton

Wigan

QPR

That order.

Pretty much my feelings, I'm not one for criticizing "buying the league" but their total disregard for FFP this season has been disgraceful, and Wigan just aren't a Premeir League club in my eyes. Sheep just over Brighton as it'd be a local Derby for us and we have a good record against them.

For me, personally, I think I'd rather Derby won the playoffs. Outside of the top two, they've easily been the best team in the league over the course of the season. I reckon it'd be nice to have a proper rivals game in the Midlands too. Maybe we could get in touch with Derby to organise the inaugural Robbie Savage Cup...? 

Nothing against Wigan or Brighton, I just think Derby deserve it more. It'd be hilarious to see QPR and 'Arry **** it up after they've spent all that money and signed about a million players too.

Brighton or Wigan for me! 

How anyone can choose Derby is beyond me and think you need to take a long hard look at yourselves!

What's the point in having a rival if you never get to play them?! Plus, it's an easy six points next season, obv.

Voted Derby against my better judgement. Enjoy Derby matches for very obvious reasons and I'd fancy our chances against them more than the other three.

Also, playoff heartbreak might galvanise them as it has us-would hate to see them come up as champions next year...

Working backwards - definately NOT QPR. Wigan are pretty dull so I can't go for them either. Always liked Brighton so they would be the obvious choice for me, but something is gnawing away saying "Derby" as it would (1) give us local game (2) they will probably be worse than us and (3) it will annoy Forest.

For this reason, and with apologies to Brighton I'm going to vote Derby

Archived