Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Errrmmm so Newcastle have signed Jack Colback on £67k a week after he rejected a contract offer of £16k per week from Sunderland... :unsure:

The mods need to have a word with Mike Ashley

We're going to come above Villa. Comfortably.

Do people still really write players off because of the league they play in? Remind me where Vardy came from?

Can see them going down with a whimper to be honest.

Shame really. I don't mind Villa.

Jesus Joe Cole is a terrible signing. How is he still in the prem?

Colback surely can't be on that much. No way.

Jesus Joe Cole?

Does he play in sandals with his dad watching on?

I'm surprised Villa can afford his wage demands to be honest.

Letting Albrighton go and signing Cole totally flys on the face of what Lambert has been doing at Villa. You could almost forgive their poor form because they had so many youngster you felt if they kept the squad together and stayed up the could potentially grow into a good side. But shipping out relatively young players like Albrighton and signing washed up big names is totally the opposite. They'll still be shit, but with no chance of getting better over time.

Dejan Lovren has handed in a transfer request at Southampton.

www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/95098-premier-league-201415-stuff-it-in-here/page-10

I reckon he'll either go to join Rickie Lambert at Liverpool or go to Manchester United. Personally think that Southampton, will be fighting relegation next season with Lovren, Shaw and Lallana likely to leave them.

www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/95098-premier-league-201415-stuff-it-in-here/page-10

I reckon he'll either go to join Rickie Lambert at Liverpool or go to Manchester United. Personally think that Southampton, will be fighting relegation next season with Lovren, Shaw and Lallana likely to leave them.

They've still got good players like Rodriguez, Schneiderlin, Clyne etc so I think they will be alright, quite sure they won't be in the top half again any time soon though.

Yeah, with 75% of a top 8 side still there and £65million+ in the bank they're sure to finish below your Burnleys and West Broms and Hulls.

What a signing from Jose there! And what's going on at Arsenal? Wasn't he reported to have said the only teams in England he would play for we're Man U and Arsenal? Really surprised they weren't able to get him back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived