Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

But the problem I find Babs, is that most striker in the Championship are overpriced.

Oversees there's cracking talent in all league's, who will cost a fair amount, Castiagnos is highly rated & £6.5 million is a good fair price for him.

Same can be very easily attached to the Eredivisie which has been very hit and miss when it comes to strikers playing over here. Castiagnos has flopped outside of Holland already once. This season scored 14 and assisted 5; it's hardly amazing stuff or is it because he was amazing on football manager?

Cesc is set to replace Lampard apparently, I'd like to see him in the prem again but just not for Chelsea.

I wonder which one from Oscar, Ramires & Matic will get dropped. Personally I don't see it happening

I wonder which one from Oscar, Ramires & Matic will get dropped. Personally I don't see it happening

Matic and Ramires play in holding roles, it'll be Oscar or Willian being replaced - I can't see it either tbh

It's Chelsea though. It doesn't matter how many of the same player they've got, they'll just buy another one anyway.

It's Chelsea though. It doesn't matter how many of the same player they've got, they'll just buy another one anyway.

But this is Mourinho's Chelsea, from what I've seen and heard of Mourinho he wants a hard-working side rather than a creative side (his Hazard comments). In my opinion Fabregas would be similar to Hazard.

Unless of course Chelsea have a structure where the manager has no/little say in which players the club recruits.

Would love for Fabregas to just turn round and say 'Fvck it. I dont need the money and i want to see how well i can do for a newly promoted team. That Leicester City look a good team. Yes ive decided to play for the mighty foxes.'

Would love for Fabregas to just turn round and say 'Fvck it. I dont need the money and i want to see how well i can do for a newly promoted team. That Leicester City look a good team. Yes ive decided to play for the mighty foxes.'

I've heard his great, great grandads sisters cousins mums ex boyfriend was originally from Leicester, so he might already have an affiliation with us. 

I'd like to see Cesc join Liverpool if he had to come to the PL.

Would prefer him to stay in Spain but if he had to come here then i'd like to see him play behind Suarez and Sturridge. It'll never happen though, Liverpool need him less than other PL sides and I couldn't see them forking out the money if they needed him anyway.

I'm quite gutted that Chelsea have gone for Costa too. I like Chelsea (I can appreciate their way of playing the game) but there is something about Costa that I really don't like. Would have much preferred them to go for someone like Cavani or Martinez.

I'm quite gutted that Chelsea have gone for Costa too. I like Chelsea (I can appreciate their way of playing the game) but there is something about Costa that I really don't like.

He's a dirty bastard. Will elbow/kick other players but will fall over if he is breathed on.

He's in need of a good Wasyl elbow to the chops.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27704456

What do we reckon? Would anyone have had him here? Is anyone else surprised at how he's only 29?

He was such a great prospect in his early twenties, but then it all went downhill a bit with his choice of clubs, injury woes, coaches leaving him out of the first team.

In essence, he's been a bit on the unlucky side, really. He needs stability and a club where he can finally thrive again, just like at the beginning of his Arsenal career.

I'll never forget his header against South Korea at the 2006 WC, leaving him with a bleeding nose. :D

Archived