Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Villa are a very attractive proposition for anyone looking to buy a football club. A club with rich history whilst also having a top ground and top class training facilities. With the right investment, and manager, they'll be a top 10 club sooner rather than later. 

At this moment there is a very real situation of a potential relegation battle next season. Whoever takes over must hit the ground running or find themselves paying for a club who may eventually struggle to get out the championship. Some experience is definately needed at Villa. The next transfer window is critical for any potential buyers

Villa are a very attractive proposition for anyone looking to buy a football club. A club with rich history whilst also having a top ground and top class training facilities. With the right investment, and manager, they'll be a top 10 club sooner rather than later. 

Well Villa certainly a good business venture for a rich good businessman, big club, big fan base, based in the second city of Britain, future king a fan.... If you can turn Man City into one of the biggest clubs in Europe then surely you can with Aston Villa. 

But a bad businessman can easily turn Villa into the next Leeds or even Newcastle. 

surprised at the shouts for united to finish top 4. bar mata, who still hasn't looked like the mata who did so well at chelsea, rooney who seems to be getting worse and worse and rvp who's been injured or looked disinterested and pissed off for the whole season they don't even have any good players, let alone class players. 

their best left back is buttner, their best centre half is chris smalling, cleverly still gets played in midfield, valencia or nani fight out the right wing position, their goalkeeper got player of the season for a reason, because the rest of them are fúcking shite. 

they've got no manager and no champions league football to attract players to join them. players went to man u because they were the best team in england more often than not, challenging on a world stage and had probably the best manager of all time in charge. they have none of that now. 

seems it's just me who thinks it's going to be a long, long, long way back for them. 

Potentially yes, but getting the right owners and management is the hard part of modern day football. They could equally end up like Leeds.

Well Villa certainly a good business venture for a rich good businessman, big club, big fan base, based in the second city of Britain, future king a fan.... If you can turn Man City into one of the biggest clubs in Europe then surely you can with Aston Villa. 

But a bad businessman can easily turn Villa into the next Leeds or even Newcastle. 

Yep, as the two of you have stated, it's all about Villa getting the right owner. Could go either way with the owners of today though. 

I'm sorry but Shinji Kagawa is straight up, grade A, pure and simple world class.

at dortmund yes. at united he's been a straight up, grade A pile of shite. i couldn't tell you why but he has and if you really think otherwise you're shamelessly letting your dortmund love affair get in the way of the truth, sir :D 

He's been largely played out of position or just not played at United.

When he's been given a familiar role he's looked fine. He's largely fallen foul to David Moyes being a football philistine.

True

Just look how well Fellaini played for the first time this season when he played just off the striker the other week! (I know it was norwich but still)

They signed an AMC for 40 million when they already had 2!! 

I hope Shinji stays in England, perhaps not at Man Utd

Went to the Sunderland Swansea game yesterday with a Sunderland season ticket holding mate. The game its self its self obviously had no major importance but wasnt a bad game for the neutral really. Bony for Swansea stood out he is a class player doesnt do alot but holds the ball up well and links the strikers to the midfielders' Colbeck and Wickham looked decent for Sunderland. Swansea had two quick wingers in Dyer and Routledge and just hammered Sunderland's weak full backs. It was pretty much a perfect counter attacking away win. My Mate says he is expecting Poyet to bring in 6 or 7 new signings and Ulloa being the first. But they are worried about Poyet going to west ham as he hasnt moved from London and has no intention to move his family.  

One thing I would say is they are a great bunch up in Sunderland very friendly decent pubs close to the ground and they allow fans to mix in the pubs (well they did yesterday) and it worked well. Will definitely be going up next season the away fans have been moved high in the corner though and the home fans are trying to get them moved down to behind the goal I very much doubt this will happen though. 

Really think Villa will struggle again next season, I can honestly see them going down.

If the rumours are true about £50 odd million coming in for two players, they would have multi millions to spend on re-shaping their team, and that cannot be bad. We'll see.

This was meant to be about Southampton, not Aston Vanilla, they could get relegated.

If the rumours are true about £50 odd million coming in for two players, they would have multi millions to spend on re-shaping their team, and that cannot be bad. We'll see.

This was meant to be about Southampton, not Aston Vanilla, they could get relegated.

Shame they still have huge amounts outstanding on previous player purchases (£30m), which will eat up a good chunk of it.

Southampton are going to be picked apart, shame because I thought they could go for top 6 eventually.

Yeah it is, they could've ended up in Europe football manager style but no they'll have about £70 million to spend and probably no manager to spend it.

Archived