Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Keeping Crystal Palace in the Premier League is quite the achievement. Especially, given the fact that they were rock-bottom before he took over.

Now look at where they're at. 11th. Astonishing, really.

I'm not saying that he hasn't done a good job, it's just I'm shocked Rodgers hasn't gotten it and you've also got to consider the fact that Pulis hasn't been there for a season. 

Not about us but made me piss myself. From the Burnley board.

Given what Dyche has achieved this season by only spending around A?400,000 I should think a transfer kitty of around A?1-2M should be plenty to keep us in the League.

This team was good enough to achieve what it has done this season without any money being thrown at it. No reason they, with 2-3 decent lower league additions, will not be able to do the job.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104&fid=297&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111172554

Holy Shit lol Those season ticket prices are absolutely shocking. cheapest Adult Ticket is £500 and no U10 free tickets available. And that retainer is an absolute joke. If for some reason you cant renew the following season then that £100 is lost lol .

Shocking club. Should take a leaf out of the Thai's book

Archived