Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

What the hell is Yaya playing at lol ?

Says on Twitter not to take anything that doesn't come out of his mouth seriously. 

Then he's just now said everything his agent has said is true and after the World Cup he'll explain. 

Mixed messages galore.

What the hell is Yaya playing at lol ?

Says on Twitter not to take anything that doesn't come out of his mouth seriously.

Then he's just now said everything his agent has said is true and after the World Cup he'll explain.

Mixed messages galore.

Someone just tell him to just have is cake and eat it! lol

How is he shit? Because Jamie Redknapp said so? lol.

Well shit probably wasn't the right word, he's terrible in the air and gives away stupid fouls in stupid positions, certainly not worth £50 million.

I agree and I wonder how PSG are evading FFP. How long will it take until they're fined à la Manchester City?

Not long but if you're going to break the rules at least spend it on somebody who is worth it.

I agree and I wonder how PSG are evading FFP. How long will it take until they're fined à la Manchester City?

Not long but if you're going to break the rules at least spend it on somebody who is worth it.

lol QPR linked to Lampard and Rio in the press today. Carrying on where they left off then!

thought the same when a message came up on the sky sports news feed yesterday about QPR already having "plenty" of potential signings lined up. What a tit

I would absolutely wet myself if they lined up as this:

Green

Simpson

Ferdinand

Onoua

Cole

Barry

Lampard

SWP

Joe Cole

Phillips

Zamora

They could potentially do quite well though.

I would absolutely wet myself if they lined up as this:

Green

Simpson

Ferdinand

Onoua

Cole

Barry

Lampard

SWP

Joe Cole

Phillips

Zamora

They could potentially do quite well though.

Tbf they don't generally have "overpaid foreigners" just overpaid English players.

I hope Lampard doesn't go there though.

Apparently Everton are going to make the Champions league and Man Utd are going to make Europe league because 2 Ukranian teams got kicked out..

Yeah because if 2 teams were kicked out, then Uefa would automatically hand the spots to English teams! :rolleyes:

Archived