Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

No surprise here, but I think QPR are establishing a nicely balanced squad. They have signed a couple of players I would have been happy to see come to Leicester. I rate Jordan Mutch and Leroy Fer will probably add some bite to their side.

They've also signed some lads I wouldn't have wanted at City. Rio Ferdinand is over the hill and Caulker I think is probably a little over-rated.

Again, Redknapp and the club he is managing have spent money. Whether it pays off or not, only time will tell.

However, how their squad looks now, at least on paper, I can see them steering clear of real trouble. If and only if, they gel pretty quickly. Getting Hoddle in could be the difference IMO. Redknapp is nearing retiring I suspect.

Oh. You're back.

No surprise here, but I think QPR are establishing a nicely balanced squad. They have signed a couple of players I would have been happy to see come to Leicester. I rate Jordan Mutch and Leroy Fer will probably add some bite to their side.

They've also signed some lads I wouldn't have wanted at City. Rio Ferdinand is over the hill and Caulker I think is probably a little over-rated.

Again, Redknapp and the club he is managing have spent money. Whether it pays off or not, only time will tell.

However, how their squad looks now, at least on paper, I can see them steering clear of real trouble. If and only if, they gel pretty quickly. Getting Hoddle in could be the difference IMO. Redknapp is nearing retiring I suspect.

:wave:

Ha ha, top trolling Col.

Rojo is predominantly a CB

I've only watched him a few times for Lisbon and Argentina but I've only ever seen him used at left back or pushed forward, LVG clearly doesn't see much in Shaw having already told him to get fit on his own and then sign Rojo whilst playing Ashley Young at left back. Maybe we should tap in a cheeky bid?

Clear second favourites for relegation now after Saturday, I didn't really rate Fer but Vargas is clearly a top signing if they can get the best out of him.

As Captain.. mentioned though, a lot of players who they have signed they need to clear a losing mentality out of being signed, it's a big gamble for them, but Tony Fernandes seems to like that. They clearly need some additions though if Hull are outplaying them at home.

Im an observer... and burnley were hardly destroyed.

They were hardly destroyed despite conceding 3 goals in like 15 minutes and allowing Chelsea to completely turn off for the rest of the game and still control everything that happened on the field?

Chelsea never went out of second gear, maybe we will actually have to make them work.

They turned it up for like 15 minutes, scored 3 goals, and then had a kick about for the rest of the match and made Burnley look like utter shit. Saw on reddit people saying that after the performance they put in they think Burnley will stay up easily but I'm not really seeing any of that at all

They turned it up for like 15 minutes, scored 3 goals, and then had a kick about for the rest of the match and made Burnley look like utter shit. Saw on reddit people saying that after the performance they put in they think Burnley will stay up easily but I'm not really seeing any of that at all

Haha, yeah Reddit has a thing for doing that. Everyone being friends.

Emails about Rod Fanni keep going in Leicester’s junk folder  

57 min ago
picture-219-1384426526.jpg?itok=-msG7d_1

Paul Watson

Leicester City’s attempts to sign French defender Rod Fanni have been blighted by double entendres, reports Back of the Net's Paul Watson...

Talks between Leicester and Marseille over right-back Rod Fanni have been hindered by a series of unfortunate misunderstandings.

The Foxes had expected to complete a deal for Fanni last week, but conversations with his French employers were ridden with sniggers and guffaws.

Despite the Premier League club’s best efforts, transfer negotiations included far more frequent euphemistic references to genitalia than is customary in such talks.

To make matters worse, club officials have only just discovered crucial emails from Marseille about the ease with which a deal for Fanni could be agreed, which were automatically re-routed into their junk folder.

“Every now and again I idly click on the spam folder and I was aghast when I saw we had several emails from Marseille,” a Foxes insider told FourFourTwo.

“They seemed very urgent too, the subjects were things like ‘Get Fanni Tonight’, ‘Fanni Is Waiting For You’ and ‘Having Problem With Rod Extension: Take Action Now!’

“This is exactly how we missed out on signing David Goodwillie last summer, not to mention Michael Penispump and Kevin Fellatio.”

Leicester have been unable to agree a deal for Fanni after he spent two days in England. Staff were sent out to buy scented candles and Lionel Richie’s Greatest Hits.

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/emails-about-rod-fanni-keep-going-leicesters-junk-folder#MhuTGOUIyFvt35Df.99

Where on earth can you watch the premier league goals legally on the web? I know I can get match of the day on iplayer which I have seen, but I can't find anything on sky's website?

You signed up to sun+ for their dream team?

Honestly, if you could get your head out of your arse for just one minute, you'll see that this message board is just about the only place with these opinions, seriously.

Most other prem clubs have only had to put up with him for 1 game, we've had 2 years of him.

Although to be fair he didn't really register until he started making "market leader" comments and saying we had spent "many many pound notes".

Which seemed a little like sour grapes. It is just funny now that he can't seem to go through an interview without mentioning the "market". He was also pretty cringeworthy on Soccer AM, I'm glad Nigel doesn't appear on things like that and has no interest in a media career. We had it with Holloway, you probably found it all quite entertaining while you were being successful, but when you start to struggle this year, you will find his constant excuses, will start to grate.

Most other prem clubs have only had to put up with him for 1 game, we've had 2 years of him.

Although to be fair he didn't really register until he started making "market leader" comments and saying we had spent "many many pound notes".

Which seemed a little like sour grapes. It is just funny now that he can't seem to go through an interview without mentioning the "market". He was also pretty cringeworthy on Soccer AM, I'm glad Nigel doesn't appear on things like that and has no interest in a media career. We had it with Holloway, you probably found it all quite entertaining while you were being successful, but when you start to struggle this year, you will find his constant excuses, will start to grate.

So not 2 years then, in actual fact just since March. He's only had one full season as a manager and I just think you're overly harsh on him because he once said something negative about you.

Seriously who really gives a sh*t about Sean Dyche?

As mentioned a couple of posts ago, just this message board.

Archived