Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Hmmmm £12m for Rhodes (plus Alex Bruce).

He knows where the net is but I'm not convinced by him at all from when I've seen him play.

To score 20+ goals in back to back seasons as a lone striker for a poor mid to low championship team is pretty convincing for me

Hmmmm £12m for Rhodes (plus Alex Bruce).

He knows where the net is but I'm not convinced by him at all from when I've seen him play.

I suppose you've got to ask yourself is he better than Shane Long? If he is then they've got the better deal.

jack wilshere is the biggest mystery in modern football. how can one man be so bad at football and everything to do with football, be a massive vagina, never play a good game in his life yet still be a starter for arsenal and talked up as one of england's hopes for the next 10 years.

just don't get it

Arsenal gonna be lucky to finish with 11 men.

Typical Arsenal throwing their toys out the pram when the going gets tough - Certainly Wenger, moaning to the 4th official constantly, I guess he's seeing more than usual today? :dunno:

Tell you what if Arsenal play like this next week i'll be disappointed if we don't come away with 3 points - provided we're at our best - which we need to be.

Especailly given the fact Arsenal have a very important, must win midweek game - hopefully they'll be even more knackered!

Archived