Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfclee

Ulloa

Good piece on the recent Argentine influx into the Premier League: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/angel-di-maria-manchester-united-winger-leads-the-premier-leagues-argentinian-invasion-9724896.html

Ulloa is quoted a fair bit in it.

I'd like to know whether anyone at the club did in fact record his song that he had to perform in front of everybody else during the Thailand tour... lol

He's made a really good start.He may not continue to score 2 in 3 but I've no doubt he'll manage 10 or 12 in the season which is essential to stay in PL.

He will improve as he familiarises his teammates moves.Don't forget those 2 in 3 were against top sides and in a disrupted team from the side that finished so well last season

An old Uni friend is a BHA season ticket holder and when Ulloa was out with injury he had a long chat with Ulloa and he says "I had a chat with him in Spanish halfway through last season, seemed a really nice chap." :D

Archived