Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfclee

Ulloa

He's brilliant.

2 clear chances and 2 Premier League goals scored so far.

Fantastic control with the ball at his feet, and his football intelligence is incredible, he's constantly making lightning quick looks to see where everyone is even before the ball is in his grasp.

And his defending was awesome today.

Best striker we have had since Emile Heskey?

Miles better than the crop since we were last in the Premier League and even then I think it was Scowcroft, Marcus Bent, Les Ferdinand (old old) etc.

Best striker since Emile Heskey - yes I've answered my own question there :P

Hope he stays fit and healthy all season.

Nuge looks so shit playing with Ulloa lol

Don't know what game you were watching today.

Nuge covered every blade of grass today, really took one for the team. Only Morgan's crucial blocks pipping Nugent for MotM imo. Arsenal's defence had one hell of a tough game today thanks to his tirelessness

Ulloa much more mobile today than he was at Chelsea, provided a real outlet for us to produce better counterattacking chances

Three points to make.

Ulloa's team-work today was immense.

Secondly, we know he's great in the air. His goal today was as much about Schlupp's cross as Ulloa's finish. I've watched the goal times over and Schlupp's give and go, pace and fantastic cross made that goal.

Finally, having made his own chance near the end, he should have taken it. It was a great opportunity.

But I'm no more slating Ulloa for this one as I didnt Nugent last week. Both are very important members of our squad.

Delighted for the lad.

Good on you chap.

I think there were some Brighton fans on here saying that they thought he could be lazy when he signed and I'm happy to say I've seen nothing of the sort from the bloke, genuinely loads of effort and goals to boot!

Looks a good bit of business from the club. Looks comfortable at this level. Brilliant in the air, has good feet and can finish.

One thing I like about Ulloa is that even though he lacks in pace, he still works his socks off, chasing down players to win the ball back.

Confident striker. Hope he carries on finding the back of the net.

Confirmed to me today that he will be a very important player for us this season. The way he took the ball out of the air on numerous occasions was a joy to behold.

Yeah he should've scored a second but I for one can forgive him that miss on his early showings

Archived