Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfclee

Ulloa

It's not just his 3 goals in 4 games, his first touch, hold up play, technique, nimble feet, flick ons, reading of the game, and the two elements which have surprised me most, his ability to defend especially when closing down opposition defenders and when we are defending set pieces is fantastic, his work rate for a big lad is outstanding, what more can I say, the lad has it all, absolute beast of a bargain!

The worst thing, the stupid thing, is it wont stop idiotic posters making total incompetent remarks, before a player kicks a ball in earnest for the club.

I reckon every club has them, they post 20+negative remarks just to get one of them nearly right, so they can go down the pub,

just to be able to say 'I told you so'

1410624214407_wps_49_Leicester_City_mana

This is great to see as well. In the last couple of years I've only seen Nige getting on with the lads, they always seem to have smiles on their faces, even someone coming in with a reputation such as Cambiasso's looked happy to sign for him.

Brilliant today again.

Finished off a goal he played a massive part in. Did so well because he sort of held the ball then beat two or three players, taking them out the game. Brilliant driven cross from Konch and he's there to score again.

No he has a wife who likes Spanish restaurants that are Spanish.

Or so the BHA fans would have us believe.

What is brilliant is how quickly he has settled.For £8m we expect him to score a few but 3 in 4 against the teams we have played,great!

Archived