Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Zaha, Sako & Waris

Wouldn't want Sako. All the Wolves fans I know describe him as wildly inconsistent and generally replaceable. Not only when asked in the context of losing him, either.

Really.  If true and that is a big if, you don't back NP's judgement on players, especially how all the crap players that you and many others have bagged Like Kng, Konch and Hammond.  They are now hero's 2 weeks in a row.  If Nige wants him then that should be good enough, don't you think?

Really.  If true and that is a big if, you don't back NP's judgement on players, especially how all the crap players that you and many others have bagged Like Kng, Konch and Hammond.  They are now hero's 2 weeks in a row.  If Nige wants him then that should be good enough, don't you think?

This is the kind of nonsense which sometimes makes me wonder whether I'm looking at a forum or a slightly slapdash club propaganda campaign.

Firstly, it's by no means definite that Pearson does want him.

Secondly, even if he does, why is that alone 'good enough'? He also signed Gallagher, Adams, Neilson, McGivern, Ajdarevic, Kennedy, Marshall. Pearson would be the first to say that not every signing works out. The fact that our manager rates a player is not a sure-fire guarantee that he's decent.

Thirdly, of the three examples you have given, only one of them was signed by Pearson, and all three were left out of the side by him for extended periods last season.

And finally, 'heroes' two weeks in a row? Well, we lost the second game and, while I thought he did fine, there's been some debate as to whether Konchesky even played well in it. And Hammond's lack of fitness when we were a goal down and still in the game helped finish us off. So 'heroes' is a tiny bit over the top. We'll talk about heroes when we've got a few more points on the table.

Really. If true and that is a big if, you don't back NP's judgement on players, especially how all the crap players that you and many others have bagged Like Kng, Konch and Hammond. They are now hero's 2 weeks in a row. If Nige wants him then that should be good enough, don't you think?

What a boring forum that would be.

Yes he has scouts and he is a professional, so his opinion is likely to be worth more then yours, however that shouldn't stop you having an opinion.

Really don't want Zaha. Overhyped at Palace, found out at Cardiff. His moments of quality are few and far between he would be on more than our current wingers, there are whisperings of bad attitude and he wouldn't be rated anywhere near as highly if he wasn't English.

Really. If true and that is a big if, you don't back NP's judgement on players, especially how all the crap players that you and many others have bagged Like Kng, Konch and Hammond. They are now hero's 2 weeks in a row. If Nige wants him then that should be good enough, don't you think?

Konchesky and Hammond heroes? We've got one point from two games, calm down. They played okay and we did well collectively as a team but heroic is a bit much. If we'd have turned over a team as good as Chelsea at the Bridge that would have been heroic.

If you call drawing at half time the work of heroes then I imagine you're the sort to still be happy clapping if we go down as long as we do it with a bit of character?

I'm not overtly critical, I don't troll this forum looking to abuse the team or the manager but I'm not some tragic fan boy either. The club is capable of making mistakes, Pearson is capable of making mistakes. I personally think singing Sako would be one of them.

However, as pointed out above, we've no reason at all to believe we are actually interested.

Really don't want Zaha. Overhyped at Palace, found out at Cardiff. His moments of quality are few and far between he would be on more than our current wingers, there are whisperings of bad attitude and he wouldn't be rated anywhere near as highly if he wasn't English.

Totally agree, when he was at Palace I always thought Bolasie was the better, and more dangerous player.

Just seen SSN Transfer Centre and I could have sworn our Club Crest has now been removed now as we are not

going to sign anybody over the next 8 days.

Archived