Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cambiasso

Hi guys! 

Thanks for welcoming me to your forum, I hope to be a welcome guest

I am a big fan of Inter Milan (I am actually Italian... Going to San Siro every freakin time I can... Don't lose a single match at least on tv and spending 30% of my office time reading news or writing on our forum)

I don't wanna cool your enthusiasm down but... Cambiasso is not a good sign imho... Since 2010/11, he was a pain in the arse for us. Unfit, not humble enough to accept sitting on the bench...Happy he's gone despite I'll be grateful for what he did in the first 6 years with us

Hi guys! 

I am a big fan of Inter Milan (I am actually Italian... Going to San Siro every freakin time I can... Don't lose a single match at least on tv and spending 30% of my office time reading news or writing on our forum)

I don't wanna cool your enthusiasm down but... Cambiasso is not a good sign imho... Since 2010/11, he was a pain in the arse for us. Unfit, not humble enough to accept sitting on the bench...Happy he's gone despite I'll be grateful for what he did in the first 6 years with us

Well what a fun sponge you are

Hi guys! 

Have you ever heard of 'colpo di testa di Pearson'

Hi guys!

Well aint that a Shitter!

Well what a fun sponge you are

Sorry man, I am just trying to avoid a big pain for you.

We called him "the police man" as he was just stuck in the middle of the field moving the arms to direct the traffic... No more running, no more pressing...

Our opponents scored several times because he left the defense unprotected

Hi guys! 

No offence here pal, but what italian uses the phrase "pain in the arse" ...... 

Hi guys!

Nice try

Archived