Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cambiasso

Sorry man, I am just trying to avoid a big pain for you.

We called him "the police man" as he was just stuck in the middle of the field moving the arms to direct the traffic... No more running, no more pressing...

Our opponents scored several times because he left the defense unprotected

Seems like you and some more Inter fans are more hurting than we are...

There's no point in alluding to Cambiasso being a bad player... We'll have to wait and see. The excitement of seeing Cucho play in a Leicester shirt for the very first time is growing by the minute now...

Hi guys! 

Thanks for welcoming me to your forum, I hope to be a welcome guest

I am a big fan of Inter Milan (I am actually Italian... Going to San Siro every freakin time I can... Don't lose a single match at least on tv and spending 30% of my office time reading news or writing on our forum)

I don't wanna cool your enthusiasm down but... Cambiasso is not a good sign imho... Since 2010/11, he was a pain in the arse for us. Unfit, not humble enough to accept sitting on the bench...Happy he's gone despite I'll be grateful for what he did in the first 6 years with us

Hi Ben when you back at Blackburn?

I was under the impression that he was a free agent???...so when exactly was it confirmed he was gone?

At the end of the year we always have a big supporter party and some members of the team come to celebrate with us.

This time he came (last year we had Julio Cesar, who was also "cut" from the roster) and he said he wanted to stay, but the management did not offer him a new contract.

A few days later Ausilio (our "technical director" if I can say so...) said he would not have been offered one, as we were aiming for fresher players - and less greedy ones!

Seems like you and some more Inter fans are more hurting than we are...

There's no point in alluding to Cambiasso being a bad player... We'll have to wait and see. The excitement of seeing Cucho play in a Leicester shirt for the very first time is growing by the minute now...

March will be here in no time!!!!

Guys I'll just stop posting if you believe I am here to ruin your party.

I am just trying to give you some info as a guy that loves a team (Inter) as you do with Leicester. Don't overestimate the current Cambiasso, that's all. I believe there's very poor knowledge of what he did in the last 4 years here

Yeah...our scouting team watched a few 6 year old youtube videos and decided to sign him based on that.

Absolutely buzzing about this signing. Even if we prepare ourselves for the worst what can possibly be that bad? He's on a free. He won't be on ridiculous wages. He has a wealth of experience that will be vital on and off the field. 

Not bothered as he wont be starting if Hammond is fit and we only bought him for the kudo and publicity to attract other players that's why we're after Cork and McArthur :P

Archived