Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cambiasso

Hi guys! 

Thanks for welcoming me to your forum, I hope to be a welcome guest

I am a big fan of Inter Milan (I am actually Italian... Going to San Siro every freakin time I can... Don't lose a single match at least on tv and spending 30% of my office time reading news or writing on our forum)

I don't wanna cool your enthusiasm down but... Cambiasso is not a good sign imho... Since 2010/11, he was a pain in the arse for us. Unfit, not humble enough to accept sitting on the bench...Happy he's gone despite I'll be grateful for what he did in the first 6 years with us

No problem - we have a great player called Gary that you might be interested in. He's more than happy to sit on the bench. Infact, we could throw in a guy called Conrad too. He's made a career out of it. maybe wait till tomorrow to pi** on our parade.

Hi guys! 

I am a big fan of Inter Milan (I am actually Italian... Going to San Siro every freakin time I can... Don't lose a single match at least on tv and spending 30% of my office time reading news or writing on our forum)

I don't wanna cool your enthusiasm down but... Cambiasso is not a good sign imho... Since 2010/11, he was a pain in the arse for us. Unfit, not humble enough to accept sitting on the bench...Happy he's gone despite I'll be grateful for what he did in the first 6 years with us

well friend thanks for pissing on our chips..

Sorry man, I am just trying to avoid a big pain for you.

We called him "the police man" as he was just stuck in the middle of the field moving the arms to direct the traffic... No more running, no more pressing...

Our opponents scored several times because he left the defense unprotected

lol

We called him "the police man" as he was just stuck in the middle of the field moving the arms to direct the traffic... No more running, no more pressing...

Sure that's not Wellens?

Nice try

I was sure someone wouldn't have believed a single word :D

But it's the pure truth! If you come to our forum and get some good translator you'll figure out!

We celebrated when it was confirmed he was gone! Again, we were grateful (at least most of us, and only for the first 6 years), but we celebrated

Nice try

We're leicester city

We'll cheer who we want  :clap:

Guys I'll just stop posting if you believe I am here to ruin your party.

I am just trying to give you some info as a guy that loves a team (Inter) as you do with Leicester. Don't overestimate the current Cambiasso, that's all. I believe there's very poor knowledge of what he did in the last 4 years here

Hi guys! 

Si, ma sotto Mazzarri, doriano di merda chi non capisce un cazzo....comunque benvenuto..

But it's the pure truth! If you come to our forum and get some good translator you'll figure out!

We celebrated when it was confirmed he was gone! Again, we were grateful (at least most of us, and only for the first 6 years), but we celebrated

Google? :P

I was under the impression that he was a free agent???...so when exactly was it confirmed he was gone?

What sort of italian uses 'imho' and 'pain in the arse'

What sort of italian uses 'imho' and 'pain in the arse'

An Italian that has lived for 3 years in London, studied in London, graduated in London, worked for a big company there....

Guys I'll just stop posting if you believe I am here to ruin your party.

I am just trying to give you some info as a guy that loves a team (Inter) as you do with Leicester. Don't overestimate the current Cambiasso, that's all. I believe there's very poor knowledge of what he did in the last 4 years here

Are you GTF in disguise?

How long have you been living in France?

Archived