Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cambiasso

A massive welcome Mr Cambiasso, very pleased you are now fighting for our cause.

As a 62 year old, I will be buying a new shirt with "Cucho" on the back, can't wait!! (is that the right spelling?)

Hopefully now all the negative posters, slagging off NP etc, will start to fade away. Fair discussion is great, but the personal attacks are not appropriate in my opinion.

See you Sunday.

If you get the chance to make it to an FC Basel game, you might as well stop by to say hello to Walter Samuel...

Probably he'll be sitting on the stands next to me! They only made him play once so far... Quite surprising for The Wall, isn't it?

I'm pretty sure our scouting team would have done their homework on him regardless of his reputation. Let's see him play before we write him off as finished

oh god, it begins

not only that, he's never played English football, it may take him a while to settle in, but no doubt certain ****** on here will be on his back if he doesnt set the world on fire his first game

Negative how?

Our only forum is interfans.org

The other stuff is bullcrap.

I tell you: even right now, in our "Amarcord" ("I remember") section dedicated to him, you can see we're commenting and laughing about this fat old guy getting another contract

Hi guys!

Thanks for welcoming me to your forum, I hope to be a welcome guest

I am a big fan of Inter Milan (I am actually Italian... Going to San Siro every freakin time I can... Don't lose a single match at least on tv and spending 30% of my office time reading news or writing on our forum)

I don't wanna cool your enthusiasm down but... Cambiasso is not a good sign imho... Since 2010/11, he was a pain in the arse for us. Unfit, not humble enough to accept sitting on the bench...Happy he's gone despite I'll be grateful for what he did in the first 6 years with us

This is probably Sean Dyche

Another one normal Italians don't know: "Are you taking me for the mickey?"

Everytime I say this, English people get shocked and tell me: "You lived in England for too long pal..."

You might be real. Don't worry about us - we're leicester city. There ain't nothing we haven't seen before.

Archived