Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

First Job

Pot washer at Quorn Country Hotel, got sacked because they wouldn't give me the shift off as I had a ticket for Leicester away to Chelsea in the League Cup, no chance I was missing that with over 20 friends. 

Shame really, was good money at the time, 16 and it was like £5.50 an hour which I think 7 years ago was really good money for a 16 year old. 

If paper-rounds don't count then Saturday Host/Receptionist at Marshall Land Rover in Bedford.

One of the easiest jobs ever. From 1pm to about 5pm I'd be keeping up with football scores and watching Gillette Soccer Saturday. 

Worked in The Curry House at the Tigers ground serving food and pouring pints. Me, my best mate and my brother all worked there at the same time. Shit pay but was a right laugh. The chicken curry was beautiful. Used to nick one after every shift.

Archived