Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
davieG

Drinkwater - Lifetime LCFC Player?

Recommended Posts

Posted


Danny Drinkwater: Leicester midfielder wants long-term deal

Leicester City midfielder Danny Drinkwater says the club's ambition and potential are enough to keep him at the club for his entire career.


The 24-year-old, who joined the club in January 2012, signed a new four-year contract in the summer and would be happy to commit to an even longer deal.


"It's a big club and can only get bigger," he told BBC Radio Leicester.


"I could stay here for the rest of my career as long as the club was moving forward and they wanted to keep me."


Posted

'If the club was moving forward'

 

Hate to be a realist here, but in the next 10 or so years of his career we are unlikely to move any more forward than top half of the Premiership, and will more than likely be relegated within that time.

Posted

'If the club was moving forward'

 

Hate to be a realist here, but in the next 10 or so years of his career we are unlikely to move any more forward than top half of the Premiership, and will more than likely be relegated within that time.

 

Where's the negative rep button? :angry:

Posted

'If the club was moving forward'

Hate to be a realist here, but in the next 10 or so years of his career we are unlikely to move any more forward than top half of the Premiership, and will more than likely be relegated within that time.

lol why is it likely?

If Fulham can stay up for 13 years and Wigan 8, I don't see why it is likely with a good manager in place.

Posted

 Hate to say it lads but i dont imagine Pearson will still be here in ten years time. Its incredibly rare that a manager does stay more than ten years. We are going to have the ferguson effect if and When Pearson moves on ... Happaned with O'Neill and will happen with Pearson.

 

 

Mass exodus to whichever  team he goes to .

Posted

Do you reckon Kingy will stay here forever, even if he's not starting?

i don't think so, I can see him leaving at the end of this season, unless he gets an appearence and then becomes quality and starts every week
Posted

lol why is it likely?

If Fulham can stay up for 13 years and Wigan 8, I don't see why it is likely with a good manager in place.

 

Well we could stay in the Prem for 10 years but I really, really doubt it.

 

I'd be amazed if Pearson is in charge in 3 years time, let alone 10.

Posted

 Hate to say it lads but i dont imagine Pearson will still be here in ten years time. Its incredibly rare that a manager does stay more than ten years. We are going to have the ferguson effect if and When Pearson moves on ... Happaned with O'Neill and will happen with Pearson.

 

 

Mass exodus to whichever  team he goes to .

 

 

i cant see him leaving for anything less than the england job. gives us till just after euro 2016 i guess. but all the backroom assisstants will leave too, we will be screwed

Posted

Well we could stay in the Prem for 10 years but I really, really doubt it.

I'd be amazed if Pearson is in charge in 3 years time, let alone 10.

Why does it have to be Pearson? Soton are on their third since being promoted already.

Posted

He's said that twice now. I dunno, not knocking him but he strikes me as the sort of player who would move on if a bigger club wanted him which seems quite possible.

There is nothing in this post I understand...

Posted

'If the club is moving forward'

 

Players regularly change the definition of this to suit themselves. Much the same with 'if the club want to keep me'.

 

The owners better make sure they remember his birthday.

Posted

Well we could stay in the Prem for 10 years but I really, really doubt it.

 

I'd be amazed if Pearson is in charge in 3 years time, let alone 10.

 

Hopefully Pearson will show the same loyalty the Thai owners showed him when we went on that disastrous run.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...