Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Wasilewski

Thought he was going to sent off today with a two footed lunge in the first half. Aside from getting beaten quite easily once by Agbonlahor he was solid again. Trys too many long range passes for my liking but he's solid enough.

One of the best tackles ive ever seen that! two footed, scissor action, got the ball and the man. heroic.

Thought he was going to sent off today with a two footed lunge in the first half. Aside from getting beaten quite easily once by Agbonlahor he was solid again. Trys too many long range passes for my liking but he's solid enough.

One of the best tackles ive ever seen that! two footed, scissor action, got the ball and the man. heroic.

That was a beautiful football tackle.

Pretty sure the ref had a word with Morgan who then spoke to Was. Probably told him to have a word but there was nothing wrong with the tackle anyway lol

That was a beautiful football tackle.

Pretty sure the ref had a word with Morgan who then spoke to Was. Probably told him to have a word but there was nothing wrong with the tackle anyway lol

Because the ref was too scared to talk to Was directly...had to go through Wes :)

Wouldnt suprise me if he get voted fans 'player of the Season' .Hes not whinged, hes been solid, cant really fault him, when

defending or attacking the ball, not all his passes reach their man, but positive when moving forward.

IMO our best defender, no quater given or taken, does his job and damn well.

If he has made mistakes then far fewer than most, I reckon the fans on the terraces should show more apprecuation abd vocal support, in his direction, lets build up his local legend reputation.

Doubted whether he'd make the step back up to top level football but has done so with ease. Last season I always felt like he jumped / stepped in far too quickly and he ended up getting caught out, but he's not really doing that this year.

Our defence has looked terrific since him and Hamer came in. Haven't conceded from open play since Harry Kane have we?

He's the first name on the team sheet at the minute and has a real chance of being player of the year.

I agree with your Schluup comment - up to a point. He was consistantly very poor for all but his last three or four games. Then he was consistantly good in those more recent performances!

Sorry don't know why this is a reply to you Scouse! Technology hey, can't live with it, Cant live without it

Archived