Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Swansea v Leicester City match thread

We have set up to absorb pressure, and can't get out, how poorly we have played the goal was only a matter of time.

It's ok playing to absorb pressure and play on the break, but how poor we have been, the quality on the break isn't there, we don't look a threat at all.

They need a kick up the arse, stop the errors or this could be a heavy defeat.

We're playing like a side with absolutely no confidence. And Pearson's tactics are totally at fault.

The formation is embarrassing. We're playing 2 out and out strikers as out and out midfielders. Vardy isn't part of a front 3 at all. He looks so pissed off and I'm not surprised. Nugent - I've no idea what he's supposed to be doing in the middle there. Ulloa has no chance on his own.

Hammond looks lost. He is so off the pace it's like watching my grandad if he put on 5 stone. He has no idea how to protect the back four or help them out when they're in possession and need a short pass. Mahrez has been shambolic.

I'm absolutely devastated. After the Man Utd game I was so pleased that we were approaching matches the right way. Everything we did last season, everything Pearson has done to improve us since he's been back, is being ripped up and burnt. We've become a negative, awful hoofball side overnight. This is beyond appalling and we've done it to ourselves.

I'm gobsmacked at how quickly we've gone backwards. What on earth has happened to a team I was so proud of?

If the players can't pass to each other I'm not sure what tactics would have made that better.

Vardy on the wing, Hammond in a two man midfield, and they're just waltzing through our midfield at will because we're playing two strikers. The players aren't playing well but the tactics are rubbish again.

Started the game like we were going to lose.

Can't be playing for draws/containment every week.

Errrm... We weren't setting out to do that, we just can't pass the ball. If you can't keep possession you will do nothing but defend!!!

Pearson in serious trouble if we lose this one badly now.

He shouldn't be. Even if we go down I'd keep him on. He is making mistakes but should be given the opportunity to learn from them, even if they prove costly come May. I made the mistake of wanting him out two seasons ago. He has proven he can learn from negative experiences.

Archived