Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Swansea v Leicester City match thread

Is all this pissing about with formations affecting you? You were great last season with 4-4-2, why not stick to your strengths?

Playing with two central midfielders against a team like Swansea would be suicidal. It'd probably be more like two or three nil.

De laet getting ripped apart time and time again! our biggest weak link! 

Come on, he's getting no cover from Mahrez.

At least De Laet is doing something good as well as getting beaten. 

The 4 attackers have done absolutely nothing.

That's about as bad as it gets in the Premiership. Watching with my missus who knows f all about football and even she can see we are shit.

Said after the Palace game that McArthur looked like the midfielder who was playing the most football. Drinkwater just hasn't made the step up yet, Hammond seems incapable of passing the ball out of defence.

Nugent isn't the problem at all.

how many times have we just given the ball away with no particular pressure- just taking the wrong option- very good movement for their goal but they really don't look much cop if we could put some pressure on we could get something - the 5 games without a win means we wont of course

Absolutely humiliating.  It's about as bad a half of football as you will ever see from a Premier League side.  If I was making so many basic errors so often at my place of work then I would be disciplined, simple as that.

To say that we are down already is crazy but make no mistake, if we continue to play at anything like this level for the remainder of the season then we are bombing out of this league.  

Just what has happened to us?  

We shouldn't be blaming any one player here.

Is there anyone who is actually doing well?

And yet they have only had something like 2 shots on target and 5 altogether.

Archived